Ravel Morrison

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The list of clubs he has played for is long and includes West Ham, Birmingham, QPR, Cardiff, Lazio and Ostersunds.

It could be argued that he never 'played' for The Blades.

If he hasn't got some form of psychological problems then he really is a waster.

So many respected people at the top of the game all agree on his ability but have mentioned his application.

If he hasn't got some form of psychological problems then he really is a waster.

So many respected people at the top of the game all agree on his ability but have mentioned his application.
I’d say it’s likely he does have some form of mental health issue. It appears he is capable of applying himself in short stints but then spirals off. If I was him I’d go back to where he was in Norway before he joined us he seemed happy there and for him that happiness and stability should be what’s most important.

He's been thrown another lifeline, Rooney's Derby to offer him a chance. He's a lucky lad with another club willing to give him an opportunity.

Rooney also wants Stearman and Jags.

He's the luckiest idiot alive. He barely even bothers most of the time, pisses about and people chuck money at him based on Alex Ferguson saying he was decent about 10 years ago.

He's beyond saving now. If he couldn't motivate himself enough to make it work with us 2 seasons ago, with a newly promoted team, full of momentum & energy but short of flair, so giving him a perfect platform, and with (at the time) an inspirational manager, then he won't do it anywhere. It certainly won't come good at the rotting corpse that is Derby.

Still, it will pay his bills for the next 12 months and that's probably all he cares about.

Can't imagine he's earnt a great deal though. Everyone is hoping they can untap the potential. At 27 it's unlikely....

By all accounts he wasn't too bad of a lad around the place when he was here. He struggles with being a professional footballer.
He can't really play to a system and he doesn't keep himself in great nick. I think there's some mental issues there, possibly verging on a disability (could have ADHD /Asperger's). I don't think there's any reason for people to be so against him. He's a very gifted player with a ball at his feet. If managers want to keep taking the gamble on him then good for him and them. They probably see it as the exact same low risk, low probability of coming off but potential high reward gamble that we did.

By all accounts he wasn't too bad of a lad around the place when he was here. He struggles with being a professional footballer.
He can't really play to a system and he doesn't keep himself in great nick. I think there's some mental issues there, possibly verging on a disability (could have ADHD /Asperger's). I don't think there's any reason for people to be so against him. He's a very gifted player with a ball at his feet. If managers want to keep taking the gamble on him then good for him and them. They probably see it as the exact same low risk, low probability of coming off but potential high reward gamble that we did.
Hes a fucking idiot who's wasted every chance hes had .

Stick a label on it that will do ......Want that the 70s equivalent of a naughty kid ?
I hate what this world has become ...
Yes because pedagogy, paediatrics and paedology were so much more advanced in the 1970s. Dyslexic? Nope, you're a fucking idiot, go and play with the paints.

Jesus fucking wept.

Can't imagine he's earnt a great deal though. Everyone is hoping they can untap the potential. At 27 it's unlikely....
Plus he has obviously had to shell out a fair bit to make some of the court cases go away.

100% this.

But yet thick football fans are calling him an idiot when of course they would take the exact same opportunities if they were in his shoes...

Stick a label on it that will do ......Want that the 70s equivalent of a naughty kid ?
I hate what this world has become ...
Yes, when people & medical science were too ignorant to know any better. I fear that western society has left you behind pal, you might be happier somewhere like North Korea.

He has severe ADHD, it was widely reported last year when he admitted it in an interview.

yes. His teeth were falling out at Birmingham because he was too scared of the dentist. He also has/had no concept of time, organisation etc.

Let's face it, he can't make Derby any worse than they were last season. Same goes for Stearman and Jags.

100% this.

But yet thick football fans are calling him an idiot when of course they would take the exact same opportunities if they were in his shoes...

Hi Stegosaurus here

And I'd expect "thick football fans" would actually make an effort if given the same opportunities. Not piss arse about collecting paycheck and doing fuck all all season.

Certainly sounds like someone with anxiety levels associated with ASC/ADHD.
Asperger's has been replaced by the term High Functioning Autism.

Back
Top Bottom