Ravel Morrison

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

brownie4583

1 Chrissy Wilder
Reaction score
This lad is going to be a revelation this season and has got great talent there’s no doubt about that and will be a big asset if he can get back to his best.

I've been waiting for the highlights to see if they showed the lad's skilz; goals from multiple angles, freekicks on goal, ball knocking the camera over, no skilz. :(
6 minutes long, no skilz.

I've been waiting for the highlights to see if they showed the lad's skilz; goals from multiple angles, freekicks on goal, ball knocking the camera over, no skilz. :(
6 minutes long, no skilz.
If you watch the stream on Barnsley’s Facebook page which I think is still available he does an “aerial dragback” thing that mentioned in another thread at 1hr35

If you watch the stream on Barnsley’s Facebook page which I think is still available he does an “aerial dragback” thing that mentioned in another thread at 1hr35
That was it, you'd have thought the guys who do the highlights would've seen that and definitely included it.

If any manager will get the best out of him, it's Wilder. No doubt Ravel has a tonne of talent that he's squandered.

S s s s sublime!
Stuttering at the thought of such a wonderful talent being in a Blades shirt. Dare I say it - Currie-esque.
Hope it works out for him and us.

Got shirt with his name on, me.

Also once went to a toga party, dressed as a goat.
(Old Danny Baker joke)

Brilliant!

I once did that in a dream.😁

The lad has bundles of talent that just needs coercing out, Wilder and Knill are just the men to do it.

They’ll take him on a bender down Eccy Rd, make him down 20 bottles of Peroni and the jobs a goodun. 😁

Hope you're right wiz old son, hope you're right. I'm not being too effusive just yet, but put him up against a Chelsea, Leicester, or Hammers and we'll know soon enough whether we have a magician in our ranks.

I thought he looked hefty and still massively undercooked yesterday, it might be a while before we see the best of him, patience hopefully will be rewarded

Until he is fully fit I see him coming on late in games where we need to relieve pressure on us. Playing deep he will show for the ball, hold it and drive us forward twenty to thirty yards. He is strong and will not be knocked of the ball. He will also win plenty of fouls in this area as people try to take the ball from him

The class is scary, so looking forward to him smashing it this year, as said above if anyone can get him at his best it’s our gaffers.
Exciting times ahead I feel

Back
Top Bottom