CONFIRMED Ravel Morrison signs for the Blades!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I wish he took that free kick too.

Him to go over the wall.

Norwood if hitting it to the near side.

Norwood over the wall - wrong option. Although it was very close.

I wish he took that free kick too.

Him to go over the wall.

Norwood if hitting it to the near side.

Norwood over the wall - wrong option. Although it was very close.

Maybe it should have been one of those “dummied over the wall” curlers blasted low as the wall jumps up.

Hard game to judge him on. Very stretched and he only had 10 minutes. Looking forward to seeing him start against Blackburn

I said to my mate “he will score” as soon as he came on. Gutted when he walked away from the freekick! That could’ve been a season-defining moment for us and the lad

Free kick was a missed opportunity. Even if Norwood sent Ravel away, why didn't Norwood slide it into Ravel? Totally unmarked for a clear shot on goal.

Too soon to judge Ravel but there was one moment I noticed that shows he will be a game changing player for us. The ball dropped in the middle of the park and he trapped it facing towards our own goal and immediately, on a sixpence, turned 180 degrees and played an incisive, quick forward pass into McBurnie which led to us winning the aforementioned free kick.

It will be that sort of attacking drive and intent that could make such a big difference and makes him stand out from a lot of our players.

Free kick was a missed opportunity. Even if Norwood sent Ravel away, why didn't Norwood slide it into Ravel? Totally unmarked for a clear shot on goal.
Was thinking exact same thing. Madison wondered off and left Ravel unmarked and onside with only Schmeichel to beat.

Was thinking exact same thing. Madison wondered off and left Ravel unmarked and onside with only Schmeichel to beat.

Gorgeous George was also in acres of space.....

as they were lining up I said to my lad, "watch this, Alan Knill training ground special coming up"....but instead it was what everyone in the ground was expecting, Norwood trying to lift it over a wall containing some big units......

I will be interested to see how he does tonight as I expect that he will start the game, I still think he could be a game changer for is this season

I will be interested to see how he does tonight as I expect that he will start the game, I still think he could be a game changer for is this season

I don’t think he is match fit so if he starts I think he will get subbed.

If Norwood would’ve let him take that free kick near the end of the game, we’d currently be a point better off. Fact.

This is what should've happened, and in some parallel universe we're now a point better off and sat in the last Champions League spot. Highest league placing since 1971, but 'oh no' lets let Ollie Nogood take it. Season's over as far as i'm concerned. ;)

I felt a bit for Ravel on Saturday...chucked on with 10 minutes to go and trying to slot in just behind Billy and Oli and in front of a congested midfield was always going to be difficult.

I spoke to someone who saw the Man United behind closed doors game who said Ravel was superb so with a bit of time and patience I am sure he will come good. I fully expect him to be a regular starter come late October.

I don’t think he is match fit so if he starts I think he will get subbed.

Wilder said he played 90 minutes in the behind closed doors game against Man United. Frankly, if he doesn't play 90 mins tonight, it's more of an indication that Wilder is happy with his fitness than anything else.

Wilder said he played 90 minutes in the behind closed doors game against Man United. Frankly, if he doesn't play 90 mins tonight, it's more of an indication that Wilder is happy with his fitness than anything else.
I heard an interview with CW earlier where he said he’ll start tonight. (TalkSport)

Troubled private life hasn't helped

Legal history[edit]​

In early 2011, Morrison received a 12-month referral order and was ordered to pay £1,445 in costs and compensation after admitting two counts of witness intimidation.[69] After an assault charge was dropped when Morrison's girlfriend refused to testify, he was convicted of criminal damage for throwing her mobile phone out of a window and advised to undergo domestic violence counselling.[70] In February 2012, Morrison was involved in controversy after posting a homophobic threat on Twitter, responding to criticism by calling another user a "faggot".[71] He was charged under FA rule E3, which governs use of abusive and/or insulting words including reference to a person's sexual orientation, and accepted his guilt.[72] He was fined £7,000.[73]

Morrison was remanded in custody on 31 July 2014 after being charged with two counts of common assault against a former girlfriend and her mother.[74] He was freed on bail after three days in custody.[75] In August 2014 he appeared at Manchester Crown Court entering not-guilty pleas to two counts of assault, one of assault causing actual bodily harm and one count of harassment. A provisional trial date was set for 26 January 2015.[76] In November 2014 he was found not guilty of the harassment charge of threatening to throw acid in the face of his ex-girlfriend and have her killed after the Crown Prosecution Service withdrew the charge.[77] On 15 January 2015, Morrison was cleared of all charges of assaulting his ex-girlfriend and her mother.[78]

Back
Top Bottom