CONFIRMED Ravel Morrison signs for the Blades!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Much sooner have William.

Cue..... in 4,3,2,1....

Jim

“Ravel Morrison might be the saddest case,” he wrote.
“He possessed as much natural talent as any youngster we ever signed, but he kept getting into trouble.
“It was painful to sell him to West Ham in January 2012 because he could have been a fantastic player. But, over a period of several years, the problems off the pitch continued to escalate and so we had little option but to cut the cord.”

Who's ''he''?

Look at the fuckin' size of Pogba.
Morrison to his left, with mob. phone ready to deal.

I remember Alex Ferguson saying he was the best young talent he'd ever seen. Shame his attitude & work ethic is as bad as it gets.

“Ravel Morrison might be the saddest case,” he wrote.
“He possessed as much natural talent as any youngster we ever signed, but he kept getting into trouble.
“It was painful to sell him to West Ham in January 2012 because he could have been a fantastic player. But, over a period of several years, the problems off the pitch continued to escalate and so we had little option but to cut the cord.”

Who's ''he''?

Sralex, presumably.

Talent without the desire, work ethic, and professional attitude will never reach anywhere near it's potential.

It's a big no from me unless he's coming for peanuts. Even then it's not risk free.

I haven't tracked his career but like with any player Chris and Alan will have done their due diligence. His talent has never been in doubt, so provided enough can vouch for his current attitude [as said above, think about Madine] then maybe, just maybe this could be another chance at the PL.

No billy big bollocks allowed, this is the team, this is how we play, and no-one is entitled to anything unless they earn it.

He has had his problems, but I wouldn't put it past us, or for it to prove a masterstroke.

Rumor has it he was seen leaving the lane with his Agent today. I emphasize, RUMOR + Twitter + a picture of some Revels = another who knows. However, I can see this being one of those CW+AK masterstrokes, assuming his off field troubles are behind him.

What are Ashley Sestanovich and Tyrone Thompson up to nowadays? I’ve heard they don’t do well on trial though.

Lack of sleep should stop him gallivanting out around town, he would be praying for away matches and undisturbed kip.
Very true. As a professional football player his schedule would allow for a regular afternoon nap. The type of which I currently crave.. . Ooh and he could afford to hire a room at the copthorne, pretend he’s got extra training or community service. So jealous

You would think at 26 he might have grown up a bit and would probably see his next move as his last chance.

We have one of the smallest budgets in the Premier League (probably the smallest), so we need to gamble on the odd free transfer.

Very true. As a professional football player his schedule would allow for a regular afternoon nap. The type of which I currently crave.. . Ooh and he could afford to hire a room at the copthorne, pretend he’s got extra training or community service. So jealous

It will get better, maybe not soon, but it will.

You would think at 26 he might have grown up a bit and would probably see his next move as his last chance.

We have one of the smallest budgets in the Premier League (probably the smallest), so we need to gamble on the odd free transfer.
Could also turn that around to.... so cannot spunk money on someone like him

Back
Top Bottom