QPR tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He could be right. Nowt seems real anymore. The news looks like a really dark farce written by Armando Iannucci and Charlie Brooker and we’re apparently second in the league. I wouldn’t be that surprised if I woke up tomorrow and we were away at QPR and the last few months have just been some weird, vivid dream.

Hahaha god knows what I was thinking, Birmingham tickets are the ones I’m after. Any ideas boys and girls. o_O

Hahaha god knows what I was thinking, Birmingham tickets are the ones I’m after. Any ideas boys and girls. o_O
All the (old) ticket website is saying is good availability. I could be wrong but I think that means over 500 left. Which is absolutely no help at all I suppose because that could be any number

Bought mine at the ticket office today and judging by the huge amount of tickets left in the lads hand I’d say they were going slowly....... people are prioritising and with 5600+ having shelled out for Preston and season tickets on sale plenty might have to watch this at home unfortunately even though at £15 it surely makes it our cheapest away day of the season

Back
Top Bottom