Pubs for Sunday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Sky knackered my weekend up.
The game as originally planned for yesterday would've been great. Mrs BB was on a hen do from 3 but she comandeers the top half of the house getting ready. I would've loved to have been out having a few pre-match drinks and avoiding the "which earrings look better with this dress?" bollocks.
Also, I have to travel to Norfolk today for a work trip so not only can I not have a drink before the game but I'll be arriving at my digs at stupid o'clock🤬

None. Presently seriously hungover and suffering from curry gob. Got to drive to Gatwick as soon as game ends so I'll be the one leaving with 5 minutes to go. You enjoy your beers lads. :mad: ☹☃

None. Presently seriously hungover and suffering from curry gob. Got to drive to Gatwick as soon as game ends so I'll be the one leaving with 5 minutes to go. You enjoy your beers lads. :mad: ☹☃
Enjoy your drive 🤭

Managed a few in The Cremorne which was surprisingly easy to get served in.

Maybe the Ipswich game last season was a one off :)

Breakfast in the Jolly Farmer, then to The Vic, then The Sheaf for a couple, and into BDTBL.

Jolly Farmer in Dronnie Woodhouse? Not been for a while but the food used to be fantastic in there.

London Road sports club behind Barry's.

There's two bars there, front and back. In the back it's usually people playing pool with a nice balcony where you can go out for a smoke. (Usually called the Turkish Club, even though it's not Turkish). The times I've been in the "sports bar" at the front it's been mostly Chinese playing mah jong. There's also a new bar in what used to be the boat shop on London Rd. That also has a good balcony on the roof, but not officially open to the public. And a bit further up, a Polish bar called Jabberwocky or something - never tried that one.

Jolly Farmer in Dronnie Woodhouse? Not been for a while but the food used to be fantastic in there.

be about 10 years since i went in there, had some cracking nights in there

Back
Top Bottom