Pubs for Sunday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

S64 Blade

Reaction score
What is everyone's plans before the game on Sunday? Will you be opting to continue to drink in your usual watering-hole, or given the increase in crowds, trying to get off the beaten track a little?

I did notice yesterday that the Lost Industry brewery (Wadsley Bridge) are opening at tap room beneath the new flats where Niche was, so that'll be another good pub within close proximity to the Lane to try out soon. There's also the rather sleazy looking sports bar that's newly opened on London Road.

The Spoons at the bottom of Eccy road is a fucking joke when it's 25k+, avoid that like the plague
Not bad if you can get a table. Just order via the app and skip the queue.

I think we'll be going in town beforehand. Easier to find somewhere with less fans in.

Not bad if you can get a table. Just order via the app and skip the queue.

I think we'll be going in town beforehand. Easier to find somewhere with less fans in.
You’d have to be there about 5 hours before kick off. We met in there once for a brekkie before one of the clough cup games, no chance!

What is everyone's plans before the game on Sunday? Will you be opting to continue to drink in your usual watering-hole, or given the increase in crowds, trying to get off the beaten track a little?

I did notice yesterday that the Lost Industry brewery (Wadsley Bridge) are opening at tap room beneath the new flats where Niche was, so that'll be another good pub within close proximity to the Lane to try out soon. There's also the rather sleazy looking sports bar that's newly opened on London Road.

Not opening till September according to web site. Interesting location just across the road from the Lord Nelson and on the road where the Away fans are usually marched up.

Wonder if customers will be told to stay inside or have plastic glasses outside. Odds on the pub will be shut for high profile games as SYP won't have enough numbers to police it. Suprised SYP haven't objected to its location as they have been giving the Lord Nelson grief for years on match days.

I'm on holiday in Barmouth, hoping its on in a pub over there to save me having to watch on my phone

All pubs within a 3 mile radius of Bramall Lane have been strictly prohibited from selling alcohol before kick off on Sunday.

Premier League rules.

V v v v v v v v v v v v excited for the LI tap.

Stag. Cus Jaipur tastes awesome at 11 on a Sunday morning.

Steady meander down hill. Soak up atmosphere then Kelham island after to discuss every single pass, goal, tackle,header, away fans and any twat who turns up late to ground for kick off!!!
That’s our usual route

Sportsman Denby Street
What a waste. Brill pub, spent a fortune on Blades decor. Used to go in through the week now and again to play against em in the pool league, was one of local derbies 😂. Really tough for any pub around the ground to survive because they don’t get many punters in other than on match days unless they get summat going.

I’ll be finding a decent bar in Annecy, probably with a view of the lake, iPad with Skygo on and a few beers

Itchy Pig in Broomhill, brilliant selection of lovely ale. Bit of a hike to BDTBL but worth it.

Back
Top Bottom