Programme Corner

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Another reminder that the day after Blackpool away the Sheffield football programme and memorabilia fair is on at the Norton House Country Club, on Norton Lane.

The Starting XI is
1. Nigel Hanks
2. Alistair Lofley
3. Tom Roe
4. Lee Hermitage
5. Richard Letts
6. John Shaw
7. Rob Frowan
8. Colin Boulter
9. Andy trasler
10. Peter Quinten
11. Steve Wilbourn

Come up and join us doors open from 10:30 to 1:30 . HThousands of programmes, Badges and all kind of football stuff, curios, subbuteo, Panini, Stanley Matthews boots, along with a raffle, the bar will be open, serving tea, coffee, Madri, Farmers Blond, Guinness, Meths etc etc

Scan 265.jpeg

The Manchester Programme Fair was held yesterday and I picked up quite a few United items from the 40s, plus a Real Madrid Chess set.

Richard Letts in particular had a lot of County Cup programmes and single sheets involving United.

A lot of the dealers from yesterday will be at the fair on Friday.

This is the last programme fair of 2022. (See Poster above).

I will be going to the programme fair, however. I can,t find it on google earth. on street level, I am looking for somewhere to park the car. any directions, please.

I will be going to the programme fair, however. I can,t find it on google earth. on street level, I am looking for somewhere to park the car. any directions, please.
It is on Norton Lane - 53.334244105977966, -1.4611056066563504
On google maps it will be called Norton House Club.

There is a car park on site but also street parking outside it.

No wonder I could not find it looking in the wrong place. I got it now thank you very much.

Is it near our new training ground , or at the other side of the Parkway ?

Just flicked through the Blackpool one at half time. For £3, worst I've bought in a long time, feel for the home fans who buy through habit every other week

Hope everyone who made the trip to Blackpool last night got home okay

The Fair is on today.

The postcode is S8 8HD. Its opposite St James Church (with the Chantrey Monument outside).

Its the last programme Fair of 2022, hope to see some of you there.

Went to this today ,well attended in a nice setting ,Turkey sarneys looked a bit mangy and dated though , anyone endulge ?

Went to this today ,well attended in a nice setting ,Turkey sarneys looked a bit mangy and dated though , anyone endulge ?
Thank your for coming, much appreciated.

With regards to the sandwiches, The Roast beef and Mustard were superb, and I took Six turkey sandwiches home with me, freshly made that morning.

Does anyone know what happened to an Under 18 player Harry Maguire, who featured in the United v Preston match programme on December 28th 2009?

Attachments

• 20240118_221149.jpg
    20240118_221149.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16

Back
Top Bottom