Preview for Scunthorpe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I like it. Clear and concise.

Online journalism is where it's at.

Don't ever lower yourself by working for a newspaper. It's a outdated format filled with non-journalist, lie-peddling arseholes. I look forward to the day when the print media both local and national is extinct.

Don't ever lower yourself by working for a newspaper. It's a outdated format filled with non-journalist, lie-peddling arseholes. I look forward to the day when the print media both local and national is extinct.

Cheers for the kind words. I'm studying to be a journalist currently, so not quite looking for a job in print media just yet.

Nice concise preview. The one constructive criticism I would make is "Kevin and Madden....." doesn't read right. Calling one by their first name and the other by their surname in that sentence is a mistake in my humble opinion. Van Veen and Madden or to avoid repeating the "Van Veen" used in the previous sentence, perhaps "the striking duo" or "The Dutchman and Madden"......

That would be a sad day TD

Back
Top Bottom