Player Suggestion Preston's midfield..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BladeTillIDie

Reaction score
Browne, Johnson, Ledson or Pearson. Any of these four that could step up to the PL? Wouldn't cost too much and they have always looked good in midfield PNE. Ideally to replace unhappystram..

Browne, Johnson, Ledson or Pearson. Any of these four that could step up to the PL? Wouldn't cost too much and they have always looked good in midfield PNE. Ideally to replace unhappystram..
Johnson due to join Rangers, also puts a dent in Lunny going there

Think we have moved on beyond a Preston midfield player, Robinson was the pick and he not good enough
We have improved enormously in the last few seasons and now need to shop at a higher level

There was a time when ledson was the better prospect than Lundstram but I haven’t watched him since we left the champ so can’t say

Always thought Johnson was a good player and he played well against us in the friendly could see him doing well in our system as a r/c/m

I've always been a big Daniel Johnson fan - he was a big part of their comeback from 2 down at the Lane in the promotion season when we ended up pinching it late on 0 but I do wonder whether he can make the step up.

They'd have all been top signings while we were in the Championship, I would have loved Johnson as he's always been a handful. He was at Oldham and played well against us a few years ago.

I think there's now a different type of player we are looking for as they won't get time to bed into the PL.

Back
Top Bottom