Premier League Panini Sticker Book

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bought a sticker album and loads of stickers for my nephews yesterday. I'm hoping, as their Dad supports Derby, that the lack of Rams in this 19/20 PL sticker book will dissuade any ill-gotten illusions of following in his footsteps.

Christ, I’ve bought a total of 20 packs yet I have 9 swaps, maybe I’m just incredibly unlucky.

Always buy from the same shop and you'll get fewer swaps than spread buying.

Still need to buy a book myself. I'm hoping our lass has got me one for Xmas.

I've made a start 🤣

Screenshot_20191224-225524__01.jpg

IMG_20191224_211656_321.jpg

The above includes the best shiny in the book, and Kieron Freeman.

I find the smell of the album and the stickers, one of the most evocative smells of all time. Please tell me I'm not the only one.

The smell of opening a 12p packet of soccer stickers will live with me forever.

If I invested in a couple of packets I’d open them on the rug in the living room and rifle through them looking for not-gots.

Happy days.

went through about 90 packs and was panicking that I hadn't got "THE shiny", but then there it was... glorious.

also, who's organising the swap shop?

I'm bidding like a crazy man on ebay to try and get a hardcover album, I missed the boat on this one, can't find one for love nor money

Where can i get a copy of album from ? Tesco and Asda dont have them and WH Smiths. Thank you :)

Where can i get a copy of album from ? Tesco and Asda dont have them and WH Smiths. Thank you :)

Sainsburys seem to have them more than others.

Picked an album up for my grandson on Boxing day (It IS kids stuff, after all), from the Family hub before the game. There were hundreds of them being given away.

You'll all be pleased to know I got a hardcover album on ebay today.

I was tempted to get it, but then the realisation kicked in that I’m no longer 12 and able to ask my mum and dad to pay a small fortune to fund the endless packs of stickers.

I’d love to do it, but I’m far too financially frugal (haha) to join in.

I was tempted to get it, but then the realisation kicked in that I’m no longer 12 and able to ask my mum and dad to pay a small fortune to fund the endless packs of stickers.

I’d love to do it, but I’m far too financially frugal (haha) to join in.

Being an adult is the worst. I spend money on fun things and I'll worry about the boring stuff another day, that's a problem for future Hal.

Update:

Screenshot_20191231-212434.jpg

Got Enda today, and a swap of the Blades badge shiny.

Back
Top Bottom