Premier League Panini Sticker Book

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The price isn't that bad.

When I was a kid about 25 years ago they were 25p a packet.

It's about what you'd expect in terms of a price increase.

Loved collecting these when I was a kid. As others have said the school playground was a hive of activity as you’d be flicking through your swaps with your mates. Got, got, not got, got😀

One of my favourites was the World Cup 78 book. I’d wake up on a morning and my dad would have left a dozen or so packs on the side before he went to work. My heart would literally be pounding with excitement as I opened them

Fantastic memories over something so simple

Foxy has the hardcover slip-case album en route from Father Christmas via Italy.

just ordered a hard cover sticker book from the website like an absolute football tory

who's in for swaps?

Can you gimme the link you used? I tried to get one for my mate a couple of weeks ago and they were all sold out with no more to be made due to strictly limited edition and just had a look and can't find it...

Can you gimme the link you used? I tried to get one for my mate a couple of weeks ago and they were all sold out with no more to be made due to strictly limited edition and just had a look and can't find it...

had to register an account, then add to wish list, but from wishlist theres an option to check out. not sure i'm gonna get it, but i've given them £20 so it's the least they can do to print another one :D

Back
Top Bottom