Premier League Panini Sticker Book

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Updated.

For the others amongst us who have completed it, has anyone ordered their customised sticker of themselves for the front of the book? asking for a friend :D
I think you’ve got to. This is going to be a special edition. Maybe look ill in the picture as well.

Can anyone help. I’m trying to buy the 48 transfer update box but can not find it on Panini store. They do have update sticker boxes where there are three. Are these the transfer update stickers?

Can anyone help. I’m trying to buy the 48 transfer update box but can not find it on Panini store. They do have update sticker boxes where there are three. Are these the transfer update stickers?

Do you have the Panini App ?
If so login go to the dropdown box at the top left hand side select missing stickers/Card service Then select Premier league 2020 update set. Hope this helps.

Do you have the Panini App ?
If so login go to the dropdown box at the top left hand side select missing stickers/Card service Then select Premier league 2020 update set. Hope this helps.
Cheers mate. To be honest my app keeps crashing. I’ll try on computer. I was being daft. The box costs £6.99. I see on Ebay they are selling these at £30.

Anyone out there got any swaps still? I’ve got a few if anyone is interested in swapping.

Do you need any of the following...

26, 46, 51, 60, 62, 103, 164, 165, 209, 248, 266, 313, 353, 370, 374, 375, 449, 537, 538, 539, 551, 592 and 611.

If you do then message me and I’ll post them out to you tomorrow. I’ve completed the book so these are just sat in an envelope doing nothing!

I was thinking about mine just the other day. I’m still not quite finished so will update mine too and report back

I’ve got a few swaps here if anyone needs them:

28, 157, 230, 236, 258, 316, 354, 408, 516, 599, 622.

Will also add a load more when I get home.

I’ve collected the Adrenalin football cards...anyone here do that...anyone here need swaps. Need lots more but have lots of swaps too.

just asking in hope.

Just a quick heads up chaps. Game on the Moor were doing the packs for 10p (were labeled at 39p), not sure if it was store specific.

Picked a few packs up in hope of a second shiny Billy Sharp :D

Anyone who lives near a game may have some luck.

I don’t suppose anyone has besic do they, kids only need him to fill their blades page?

Check the link in my signature. All my swaps are listed and free to good home if needed.

I'll have a look at mine tomorrow at get back to you

Fuck, this thread brought back some memories.

Fuck, this thread brought back some memories.

Got, got, got, got, need, got, got, need, need, got..

Don't forget, shiny stickers are worth 2 normal ones and there was always the one spoilt brat kid who completed the set within a few weeks while I was still waiting to pull out Vinny Samways to complete Tottenham Hotspur..

Please don't make me do another one. Didn't even complete the 19/20 one despite spending about £100 on it

Back
Top Bottom