Player Suggestion Predrag Rajkovic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Played against us in our pre-season fixture, he'd cost a lot more than £5m but has had a really good season in his first year in French football.

Bit harsh calling Reims average, they beat us and have had a terrific season. They have some excellent players, including Axel Disasi who Arsenal have been looking to buy and who would strengthen their defense.

Played against us in our pre-season fixture, he'd cost a lot more than £5m but has had a really good season in his first year in French football.

Bit harsh calling Reims average, they beat us and have had a terrific season. They have some excellent players, including Axel Disasi who Arsenal have been looking to buy and who would strengthen their defense.
fair play, average was harsh, i guess i was saying that those gk stats would be more easily achieved with one of the usual french CL clubs, this keeper has done really well this season

Bumping this up as I think this keeper would be a fantastic acquisition. No idea on cost although Transfer Market suggests 4.95m. My word though, his stats are impressive.

Referencing this report from April 2020 and other sources listed below:
  • Number one goalkeeper for clean sheets in Ligue 1
  • Save percentage of 79.8% which is number one in Ligue 1 and 2nd out of the Top 5 Leagues (Henderson is 12th) - Source
  • When PSxG* (Post-shot expected goals) is taken into account, he's 5th in the Top 5 Leagues and Henderson is 8th - Source
*PSxG - "A calculation taken after a shot towards goal has been found to have hit the target, while taking into account the quality of the shot, and more useful in assessment of goalkeepers than merely saves made"

Reckon this guy would be a marvelous signing and pretty confident we'd turn a profit on him if we came to sell him later on.

Sounds like a great prospect - would be an excellent signing.
I have always held Serbs in high regard ever since my Dad gave Mihailović his last packet of fags.
Get him signed.

dont know much about him but form a stats standpoint sounds like a good shout. I hate these videos though really tell you little about a keeper.

Alex McCarthy At Southampton seems to rank fairly highly in a number of GK statistics.

seemed to be another one who is great other than his ability on the ball. I know he’s playing atm but was a reserve to Gunn at the start of the season, but could be an option depending on which way Southampton want to go with their keepers

Bumping this up as I think this keeper would be a fantastic acquisition. No idea on cost although Transfer Market suggests 4.95m. My word though, his stats are impressive.

Referencing this report from April 2020 and other sources listed below:
  • Number one goalkeeper for clean sheets in Ligue 1
  • Save percentage of 79.8% which is number one in Ligue 1 and 2nd out of the Top 5 Leagues (Henderson is 12th) - Source
  • When PSxG* (Post-shot expected goals) is taken into account, he's 5th in the Top 5 Leagues and Henderson is 8th - Source
*PSxG - "A calculation taken after a shot towards goal has been found to have hit the target, while taking into account the quality of the shot, and more useful in assessment of goalkeepers than merely saves made"

Reckon this guy would be a marvelous signing and pretty confident we'd turn a profit on him if we came to sell him later on.
yeah the stats was why i suggested him combined with that he is at a club where we might be able to nab him from...

but tbh i do think he will be after CL football and europa league minimum... i wrote the OG post with that in mind, not too sure now. Prem would be a brilliant opportunity for him though

Back
Top Bottom