Predict the last 8 games

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Brizzle are going for a hat-trick of wins at BDTBL, we rarely come away from Preston with 3 points, we have a shocking record at Brum, won there twice in the last 40 odd years, we've only beaten both Millwall and Forest at home once in the last 6 attempts, Adkins is bound to get one over us again, we might scrape a point against Ipswich who won't give a shit by then and we usually draw at Stoke.

Does anyone think 2 points will be enough ?

When you put it like that, I can’t see where the next point’s coming from :)

I just see a team getting mentally stronger by the week. It feels like the league one run in where we just got better and better.

8 wins for me, Blades Champions for the 2nd time in 3 years. Pundits left speechless as thier beloved Leeds miss out and lose in the playoff semis.

You heard it here first.

The Bladey way is to fear teams like Brizzle and Preston, well they should be bricking themselves about playing Wilders mighty Blades.

Get past PNE and Birmingham in 2nd place and we're all good

agree with this , although I'm sure there will be twists and turns after these games but these 2 do stick out as the 'trickiest' esp Preston away and also the fact Leeds fixtures are the same over those 2 ! weird how the fuxtures turn out

Having said that with this team and CW at the helm we could quite easily go WWWWWWWW and party time by pswich at home

can see a Sharp goal very similar to the P'boro game a few years back with madine supplying the knock down as appose to Hanson , for a late 1-0 winner !
away at Brum would be great

The 2 toughest on paper are Preston and Birmingham away where Preston areon brilliant form and both grounds are historically shit for results for us.
If we managed to get 4 points from those 2 I would be ecstatic and we managed 6 I would be in heaven !!

Our games at Preston and Birmingham worry me the most, but then who honestly thought we’d come away from Leeds with a win and clean sheet?

We should fear nobody - they should fear us at the minute.

Brizzle are going for a hat-trick of wins at BDTBL, we rarely come away from Preston with 3 points, we have a shocking record at Brum, won there twice in the last 40 odd years, we've only beaten both Millwall and Forest at home once in the last 6 attempts, Adkins is bound to get one over us again, we might scrape a point against Ipswich who won't give a shit by then and we usually draw at Stoke.

Does anyone think 2 points will be enough ?
We're ALL DOOMED I say ,We're ALL DOOMED

Everyone seems to be worried about Preston but I just don't get it? They're on a good run at the moment but so are we and we'll have 5,500 Blades inside Deepdale roaring the team on! Our fans will probably be about a third of all the fans there and PNE fans are quiet at the best of times so I can only see one team being pushed on by the atmosphere. 12 men vs 11 we will win!

Get past PNE and Birmingham in 2nd place and we're all good

Been saying that for a few weeks now. If we're still in the hunt with 5 games to go they all look by winnable and I think we'll do it.

IF we were to win that final 5 we'd be on 89 points. 1 win from the next 3 should see us home.

I can see a repeat of the 2008-09 season finale.

I think we'll go to Stoke on the final day in 3rd needing to win and hoping Leeds cock up at Ipswich.

We'll draw 0-0 at Stoke and end up losing to Villa in the play off final.

Not even gonna bother with predictions for scores in the remaining 8 apart from,

Blades 8 wins and champions
RED⚪️&⚫

The only thing I have a strong feeling about going against form is Millwall at home. I've been saying for months that we'll lose a stupid home game and that Millwall is the one.

Hopefully winning at Leeds cancels out that potential slip up

Next 4 games really interesting comparison of Blades versus Leeds chances since 3 fixtures identical and fourth is Blades v Bistol and Leeds v weds who are currently next to each other in table. Going into Easter things should be much clearer about who is handling run in better.

4 wins
2draws
2 losses
Would leave us on 88 points
Because of our goal difference,Leeds would have to get 16 points from 8 games to finish on 89 points
WBA would have to get 22 points from their last 8 games to finish on 89 points
Think the pivotal weeks are the 22nd and 27th of April
Hull v Blades
Brentford v Leeds
and
Blades v Ipswich
Leeds v Villa
We can do this
Just before the last match it stands at won 4,drawn 2 and lost 1

So 8 games to go, would be interested to see other fan's predictions for how top 4 will do in those last 8 matches and whether the Blades will do it.

29 Mar WBA v Birmingham 2-1
30 Mar Middlesbrough v Norwich 1-2
Sheff U v Bristol C 2-0
Leeds v Millwall 2-1

6 Apr
Norwich v QPR 2-1
Birmingham v Leeds 2-2
Preston v SUFC 2-1
Millwall v WBA 1-1

9 Apr
Bristol c v WBA 1-1
Preston NE v Leeds 1-1
10 Apr
Birmingham v SUFC 0-2
Norwich v Reading 3-0

13 Apr
SUFC v Millwall 2-0
WBA v Preston 1-1
Leeds v SWFC 1-1
14 Apr
Wigan v Norwich 1-1

19 Apr
SUFC v Nottm Forest 0-0
Leeds v Wigan 2-0
WBA v WIgan 2-0
Norwich v SWFC 1-1

22 Apr
Hull v SUFC 1-3
Reading v WBA 1-3
Stoke v Norwich 1-2
Brentford v Leeds 1-1

27 Apr
Leeds v Villa 1-1
SUFC v Ipswich 2-0
Norwich v Blackburn 2-0
WBA v Rotherham 3-0

5 May
Aston Villa v Norwich 2-1
Derby v WBA 1-2
Ipswich v Leeds 1-2
Stoke v SUFC 1-1

Final Table
1) Norwich 95
2) SUFC 92
3) Leeds 87
4) WBA 85

Just cut and paste the above and work out your scores and finishing table (or don't).
Don't you just love the International break.

To be honest, I'm feeling more confident having seen the games that Leeds have left than I did, think there run is just a little tougher than ours.
Last Match both on the nose

Back
Top Bottom