Pre-season friendly rumour and discussion

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can see it know.

Phoning the ticket office up a week before we play AGAIN asking about match tickets,this has been a joke every pre-season tour.

Get your arse into gear SUFC, premier league now.

Phoning the ticket office up a week before we play AGAIN asking about match tickets,this has been a joke every pre-season tour.

A week before?!

I've still been hounding the same day a fixture is supposed to happen before (admittedly an XI not 100% first team).

Portugal seems the biggest rumour so far and the 5th to 20th of July seem to be the dates being banded around.... wish they’d hurry up and sort it all so I can start looking at flight !

Northampton (20th July) and Burton (16th July) announced as pre season friendlies.

That's when we'll be there - not booked accommodation as yet though....

We stayed at the Real Bella vista last year which was alright, cheap and cheerful. This year we're staying at the Salgados Palm Village and Suites, hoping to sneak in a couple of rounds of golf and launching the kids into a kids club most days!

Rumours on twitter of a trip to Germany week before season starts. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Been around for a while that one, would be nice and means I'd do that instead of Portugal, but I'm hearing nothing solid.

Im hearing Lille away August 3rd which is a bastard as I will be in Milwaukee :mad:
I watched Russia v Solvakia at the Euros in Lille ,lovely stadium ,but a way from the centre ,you have to get a train.

Im hearing Lille away August 3rd which is a bastard as I will be in Milwaukee :mad:
I watched Russia v Solvakia at the Euros in Lille ,lovely stadium ,but a way from the centre ,you have to get a train.

Can go and check on the forum server in Roubaix ;)

Back
Top Bottom