Roy's View From... Pre-match View From Wolves

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

The season is just about to start and we have our first “overlapping centre half’s” that can be checked off

Hadn’t realised they have had no Pre season games.
Will they be rusty?
Loss of Doherty a factor? He always plays decent against us.

Clearly a positive that they had an unusual pre season, not that confident given that we're normally slow starters under Wilder at the start of the season. Might level the playing field. 2-1 United, Mcburnie to score first

Cheers Roy, no mention of hopefully our new dark horse signing....I’d love to see Burke come on in the last 10 minutes and grab a winner after Traore is exposed at the back!

This view from typifies how I’ve found Wolves fans the last few seasons

about 40% seem to be good, knowledgeable, salt of the earth football fans.
And about 60% are spectacular bell-ends with all the grace and self-awareness of a dog thats slipped and fallen over in a puddle of its own diarrhea.

If they are as rusty as we're were after the corona suspended league pullarva, should be 3 points in the bag.

We could do with hitting the ground running and winning this,get the ball rolling early on.

Rusty or not they still have a hell of a good side so I am surprised how many negative comments there were. I would happily take a point from this one.

This view from typifies how I’ve found Wolves fans the last few seasons

about 40% seem to be good, knowledgeable, salt of the earth football fans.
And about 60% are spectacular bell-ends with all the grace and self-awareness of a dog thats slipped and fallen over in a puddle of its own diarrhea.

So like most clubs then? Us included!

While I’m all for encouraging new blood to the board and getting tweenagers engaged with the club can we not have a ban on people just commenting “first” ffs 🤬🤬🤬🤬 UTB
Just block the repeat offenders, saves time and you’re not missing anything.

Back
Top Bottom