Roy's View From... Pre-match View From Wolves

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This view from typifies how I’ve found Wolves fans the last few seasons

about 40% seem to be good, knowledgeable, salt of the earth football fans.
And about 60% are spectacular bell-ends with all the grace and self-awareness of a dog thats slipped and fallen over in a puddle of its own diarrhea.

So like most clubs then? Us included!
Ha! I liked that then thought, 'which group do I fall into?'
Doesn't matter, it's still a good point!

I think we may have found a new trap for the opposition to fall into. When I first read the comment about our starting XI being weaker I thought ‘eh? It’s the same!’ before it was qualified with us missing Henderson. Henderson is an excellent young goalkeeper and certainly ahead of Ramsdale, but some of Henderson’s clean sheets were earned by the defenders in front of him, and some games the back three were so effective at clearing crosses and blocking shots that Henderson didn’t have many/any difficult saves to make. Also having Ramsdale in goal won’t affect how the ten in front of him play at all. And let’s not forget, the two goalkeepers have exactly the same top flight experience.

To consider us weaker, when we haven’t lost any of our assets, I think is folly.

Cheers Panchero!

“I think Sheffield will struggle this season. ✅

I don’t think Vinagre will let us down at all, rest of our team is just better man for man than Sheff ( no disrespect intended for them)” ✅

That two we can tick off before a ball has been kicked.

Cheers Roy! Didn't think there'd be any derogatory comments from Wolves fans to be fair,and even though there's the odd knobby one,these aren't too bad.
Extra kudos for the comment about the away shirt,a supporter of taste and distinction!

I think Traore is out of this one after testing positive for Covid19.

Cheers Roy ! Although how bland was that lot !😂😂

Playing Wolves now, when we have a stronger squad than last year, and we are better prepared, is real chance to put a positive marker down for this season.
Thanks Roy.

While I’m all for encouraging new blood to the board and getting tweenagers engaged with the club can we not have a ban on people just commenting “first” ffs 🤬🤬🤬🤬 UTB

"can we not have a ban". You sure, TC?

I'd be first to say "can we have a ban?"

But, if it's harmless, not offensive and keeps people amused, I'm happy to go with TC.

Have a great season everyone and stay safe.

Feeling a bit more confident now it seems that they’ve not had a pre-season, at all.

While I’m all for encouraging new blood to the board and getting tweenagers engaged with the club can we not have a ban on people just commenting “first” ffs 🤬🤬🤬🤬 UTB
Sorry, kind of agree. But the excitement of a big empty thread to run around in got the better of me

Last!!

Close the thread, no one else is allowed to comment

Think they're overplaying us losing Henderson. He is a great keeper, but just part of the puzzle defensively. If the defence keep their standards up, I'm confident Ramsdale will be fine.

Tricky opener, they are a good side. always liked Jiminez from his Benfica days and they have done well to keep him.

Cheers Roy.

Back
Top Bottom