Pre-Match View From Wednesday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

god i really hope our big players turn up, they will be in for one hell of a shock, on another note sorry to read the footnote, ill donate something when i get home, cheers as usual roy

"Wilder IMO will be riling up there players all week, as a do or die sort of game, to the point were I think they will lose focus, discipline and overall the game"

Spoken like a true cunt who knows fuck all about us.

"unlike Wilder whose lack of experience in big sell out games is starting to get to him, to me he is like a rabbit in the headlights trying to please the fans at every twist and turn, but forgetting the real goal at the end of the day"

Unfathomable, unfounded bullshit.

Ah bless them. Good job it is an afternoon game and not midweek otherwise they would be tucked up in bed and miss it all.

The arrogance is expected, but what I find most incredible is that they have absolutely no idea about any other teams or players outside of their own. They have this idea that we are a long ball 'grafters' team when that couldn't be further from the truth. Such an ignorant fanbase.

If Fleck, Coutts and Duffy get control of this game on Sunday they are in for quite a shock.

They really do have no idea do they? Still sticking to their pathetic mantra of us being cloggers and cheats. Christ, I know we hate the Bastards, but I've seen so much more realistic discussion of both teams on this site than they seem capable of.

The delusion and ignorance are truly frightening to behold.

Obviously so much as been written about this game that you will have already seen so I have tried to gather quotes from slightly more obscure places to sit alongside the stream of shit on Owlstalk

https://roysviewfrom.wordpress.com/2017/09/22/pre-match-view-from-wednesday/

Good stuff Roygbiv and thanks again.

“We are level on wins and we have won the more important ones, we don’t do the doubles just Wembley.

Eh? Level on wins? They really do live on Fantasy Island, don't they?

Blades_v_Pigs.png Equal_on_wins_.png

That right there sums them up. 3 or 4 quite reasonable comments towards the bottom, but they're drowned out by the masses of bullshit which comes from the rest of them. As I said yesterday, I know one pig-supporting mate (and his dad, in fairness) who are sound and reasonable, but the rest are like that and it makes me hate them.

The comment that always gets trotted out by them which I never get is that 'jealous' line. We're just jealous of them, that's all we are.

I firstly react by pissing myself with laughter, and then scratch my head for some kind of response. Who the fuck amongst us would be jealous of that?

This little clip here is a visual representation of what most Sheffield Wednesday fans think of themselves, and your own personal response is what it is. Think this about sums it up.

I'll see all those comments on there and raise them...

DGX7eC7XYAE6vLD.jpg

Carlsberg don't do irony at the rust bucket but if they did...

"unlike Wilder whose lack of experience in big sell out games is starting to get to him, to me he is like a rabbit in the headlights trying to please the fans at every twist and turn, but forgetting the real goal at the end of the day"

Like we folded at home to Bolton
then at northampton and mk dons and at home to chesterfield to get 100 points
and then folded v brentford sunderland and derby

I find their derision of Coutts as a non-entity barely amusing. They've somehow decided that to have any value as a player you need to be worth millions and well up for taking penalties when it matters!

I'm far to experienced to gob off about results, form etc, I just hope we're at it from the moment we enter the pitch.

Back
Top Bottom