Pre-Match View From Wednesday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm surprised at the level of hatred of Wilder, I would expect even them lot to recognise that he is a splendid chap. Although given the 'pisshead' allegation its possible they've invented an imaginary 'Chris Wilder' persona onto which to offload their bile.

“United getting promoted is like a scruffy family getting invited to a posh wedding. They don’t know how to behave, and are getting all excited.You’d sit them at the back near the toilets, tell the barman to limit the Jaigermeisters and have to talk them through which cutlery to use, and when. The Wedding present would be a voucher for the new Trampoline park near Parkgate, and they would steal some of the flowers at the end."

Let us just pause at this point to remember Sheffield Wednesday are supported by this specimen of humanity...

2i9imqe.jpg

Don't do it, it is truly awful and WILL seriously wind you up!

Lol! I can imagine, so I'll leave it for now! It'll no doubt be classic Wednesday delusion and lack of knowledge. Thankfully I don't have close mates who are the annoying Wednesday fans, I was only mates with them through circumstances of been in their company, such as at work. The guys I am mates with who are Wednesday fans are generally level headed - thankfully!

“United getting promoted is like a scruffy family getting invited to a posh wedding. They don’t know how to behave, and are getting all excited.You’d sit them at the back near the toilets, tell the barman to limit the Jaigermeisters and have to talk them through which cutlery to use, and when. The Wedding present would be a voucher for the new Trampoline park near Parkgate, and they would steal some of the flowers at the end."

Let us just pause at this point to remember Sheffield Wednesday are supported by this specimen of humanity...

2i9imqe.jpg

I've read a bit of Pork talk and many on there do talk about us as if we are a dark sheep in the family, who never worked, lives off the state and is an uncouth tramp basically. Exactly like the post you copied. I've known many Wednesday and United fans over the years and in my experience neither club can claim to be more working class or more middle class, or one more classier than the other, although both sets of fans do think they're better than the other - generally speaking. I live near Parsons Cross - sadly - and there is no area in Sheffield scrubbier than that - tell a lie - Winn Gardens! Now where is that near!?

Both sets of clubs have their share of idiot fans too. I would say the main difference is that they see their club as superior to us based on their history.

They totally forget the many years where we have been better than them and had better crowds. Presumably that doesn't count. I'm thinking of the 70's and 2000 - 2010 period in more recent times, but before that too if you look back.

“Hope the blades play well and we play better. An open game, some goals and a wins for Wednesday and utd have a good season but finish below us.”

WIlliam H Bonney???

Well, as they got more votes, more seats and are still in power, I'd say the Tories technically won.

They don't act like they won, and they didn't get a majority and have no mandate.

At the end of the day if you call an election early (which she didn't have to do) and win less seats than you already had, making yourself a whole lot weaker in the process, then you lost.

It's the footballing equivilant of spending £10 million on a striker, when you've already got lots of expensive strikers, and the said striker then doesn't step up and score the penalty that should take to the Premiership.

Cheers Roy. They really are confident!!. They really are brainless fuckwits who make scousers look intelligent and that's not an easy task!!!. After those comments though they've succeeded!!!. In wilder we trust. COYRAWW

Let us just pause at this point to remember Sheffield Wednesday are supported by this specimen of humanity...Would you let this baby sit for you?????????

2i9imqe.jpg

They are obviously worried! Too many posts claiming not to be worried! ... who they trying to convince!?

Up the Fucking Blades!

2i9imqe.jpg

Horrific.

It seems that spelling, grammar and punctuation are things that the average Wendy fan isn’t too familiar with. This can now be placed alongside other things they aren’t familiar with, like basic hygiene, not shagging family members or pets, and not watching football in a ramshackle rusty deathtrap of a stadium.

2i9imqe.jpg

They have never watched us play. They don't know how many games they've won, they don't know when the match is and they don't know what their attendances are.

A-grade bullshit as usual.

I like how getting promoted from league one is a reason for our attendances to be inflated but almost getting promoted to the premier league twice in as many seasons isn't.

Masters of spin.

That right there sums them up. 3 or 4 quite reasonable comments towards the bottom, but they're drowned out by the masses of bullshit which comes from the rest of them. As I said yesterday, I know one pig-supporting mate (and his dad, in fairness) who are sound and reasonable, but the rest are like that and it makes me hate them.

The comment that always gets trotted out by them which I never get is that 'jealous' line. We're just jealous of them, that's all we are.

I firstly react by pissing myself with laughter, and then scratch my head for some kind of response. Who the fuck amongst us would be jealous of that?

This little clip here is a visual representation of what most Sheffield Wednesday fans think of themselves, and your own personal response is what it is. Think this about sums it up.

My manager pulled out the massive comment the other day. In 50 years of being massive you have a league cup. His dick must be tiny

“United getting promoted is like a scruffy family getting invited to a posh wedding."

Wednesday existing is like a scruffy family wedding. They'll act like they're the big event, but everybody looking in can only see a congregation of Parson Cross smackheads. And the ring is made of zirconia.

View attachment 31108
I was hoping someone had posted this as soon as I read that comment.

They reference to us as pigs on there. I'm sure it must have been noted before but if you type "porkt" into google (and I tried this on my work laptop too and my phone) see what it brings up. :)

Totally and utterly deluded and clueless, I hope we hammer them on Sunday,they make my blood boil,hate them!

“They know how much it means to all of us, and are not been dragged into a war of words with the tin pot brigade at the other side of the city.

Errr, you mean the tin pot brigade IN the city?

To be fair, we are at the other end to them, the other end of time that is. Going over there on Sunday I imagine to be a lot like the end bit of the Tim Burton version of Planet of the Apes.

“They know how much it means to all of us, and are not been dragged into a war of words with the tin pot brigade at the other side of the city.

Errr, you mean the tin pot brigade IN the city?
Let's have it right. They fucked off out of Sheffield and were called The Wednesday. They're not Sheffield's club, haven't been since 1889.

Obviously so much as been written about this game that you will have already seen so I have tried to gather quotes from slightly more obscure places to sit alongside the stream of shit on Owlstalk

https://roysviewfrom.wordpress.com/2017/09/22/pre-match-view-from-wednesday/
Cheers Roy , been waiting for this little treat & just as I never doubted it's just re-enforced my hatred for the shit talking , deluded, arrogant blue & white cunts anyway that's their good bits .. let's start on the bad

Where do you start with most of those comments. Most pigs I know are on the fence about the result and generally level headed.

Two conclusions can therefore be drawn (1) those comments are made by social outcasts , or (2) the pigs I know have split personalities and are actually dickheads deep down.

Either or both could be true.

Cheers Riy, appreciated as always mate:) should be interesting reading this week coming from that bunch of loons:confused:

Back
Top Bottom