Pre-Match View From Wednesday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“The way CC, Lees & SWFC have conducted themselves before the game is absolutely fantastic, calm, composed with a clear message. They all seem very focussed. They know how much it means to all of us, and are not been dragged into a war of words with the tin pot brigade at the other side of the city. We haven’t look rattled at all, with the mind games & sideswipes from Wilder and the rest of their brigade. This is the reason I think we will win, our players have to much class, quality & experience, and know the end goal. Wilder IMO will be riling up there players all week, as a do or die sort of game, to the point were I think they will lose focus, discipline and overall the game as they won’t be able to compete with quality. Lets not forget CC has managed in some big derbies before like Besitkas, Sporting. He is keeping his cool, unlike Wilder whose lack of experience in big sell out games is starting to get to him, to me he is like a rabbit in the headlights trying to please the fans at every twist and turn, but forgetting the real goal at the end of the day . my god I hope we wipe the floor with them, just to shut the, up"

Carlos screwed up a £20 note, in a press conference, a few days after this.
Twentygate.......
Cmon someone put the post match view from...

I lived about 100 yds around the corner from this joint in Bayswater, not the best pub in fairness but it was the first I walked past and it had the game on.
I'd had many a scoop the night before and a couple pre-match. Oddly, there was a few other Blades in the pub. Any of you in here?

When we scored our third, I shot out of this front door and into the road. No idea why or what I was thinking. Lucky it was a Sunday afternoon and the traffic wasn't too bad or I'd have been wiped out. What a day.
Wish I'd been at the Sty, mind.

Screenshot_20210925-092238_Chrome.jpg

I really think their deluded arrogance comes from child abuse

There is a very strange group of people in Sheffield, probably due to its village mentality, and with most Wendy's coming from the surrounding villages, it is a sub village mentality.

I tend to find it's the ones who have never been to a game in their lives that are worse than those that have, and their women tend to be worse than the men.

I think there is a group of people who have been so brainwashed they actually believe there is no point trying to get tickets because all 60,000 are sold out every week.

They never look at the results, they don't care really, they just believe they have won because Grandad told them nobody can beat them........whilst he was fingering them.

Thats my explanation for it anyway, there has to be some reason for it.

Those that know what's going on in the world of football cannot possibly have their opinions and delusions if they are normal people.

They are obviously not normal, and it's probably the result of child abuse

Sorry didn’t mean to like that was looking for a😲

I'm wondering why you are shocked Ricardo

What can the explanation possibly be for the complete delusions of a group of supporters of a club that has had 9 seasons in the Third Division fairly recently, won one trophy in 90 years and not had an average attendance of 30,000 for more than 50 years despite having a stadium that for much of that time could hold almost double that amount ?

As I said, there must be some reason for it

They had 5 years above us 2012 to 17
Of course this fuelled their delusions to record highs gettng to a play off final confirmed their massiveness.
So when pub team United started winning it was written off as lower league riff raff joining the elite of the championship .

4 years of owls further decline has coincided with blades winning a place in the prem
They just can't handle it. All their beliefs have been shattered.
How can a club that won a Rumblelows cup just 30 short years ago have dropped into div 3 for the third time since the day they became massively massive

It's like theyve been fed bad data and their computer says no

Thanks Roy hope we beat em .
Tha never knows pal, we could shove their arrogant twatishnuss right back up their wee wee pipes and send em into a massive fall....
Oh crap just realised I have jumped too far forward In time to 2021, need to jump back, bloody dylithium crystal tankers are on strike.
Every timelord panic buying.
Don't tell me the score....

Back
Top Bottom