Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Villa

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nice one Roy, a bit of arrogance there from some or their support, we're more than capable of really smashing these tomorrow, and i really hope we do, even if I won't be there to see it:mad:, as it's my little girls 4th birthday party.
Lose the angry face pal, some things are bigger than football.

"We’ve shown we match up very well against bottom half sides, and while they’re not currently a bottom half side, I would regard them in any statistical model as being one that’s punching above its weight (to their infinite credit, so take nothing away). “ - WTF??

Schroedinger's Blades. A top half team which must simultaneously be considered a bottom half team due to the quantum physics apparently tied up in "any statistical model"

Nice one Roy, a bit of arrogance there from some or their support, we're more than capable of really smashing these tomorrow, and i really hope we do, even if I won't be there to see it:mad:, as it's my little girls 4th birthday party.
Should’ve told her it was on Sunday. She’s 4, kids believe owt at that age.

Thanks Roy. Some fair comments but as usual the normal,twattish (and lets be honest,slightly jealous) comments from the opposition.

I've actually started to dislike the "views from..." when they're nice, so you can bet these first few comments have got me excited.

It’s funny but I’ve noticed a change, you’ll always have the self entitled London pricks who see every game in Yorkshire as a easy game in a back water, but what’s happening is they’re having to sit up and pay attention to us, that’s the size of the job that the players managers and club have done, we should acknowledge that nobody takes us for granted in this division, we’re not even at half way are we..

What a job.. so far so good.

They’re not though. I can remember Villa winning the league and watching them win the European Cup. I can’t remember the pigs doing that but they crack on like they have. That’s why they’re comedy, most of them probably think they’re older, bigger and better than Villa.

I‘m pretty sure “bigger club than Villa” was indeed claimed during the summer, over on Porktalk. From memory, it was screenshotted and posted on here. Let me see if I can find it ...

Looks like one or two of them have got 'Pigitus' (we are massive)
Some decent comments too.

Ref/VAR going to have to watch Grealish, he'll be throwing himself about Forestieri style trying to get our lads yellow carded - remember when he tried it on Basham trying to get him sent off
Could be a couple get their fifth booking tomorrow 😣

He has built a team of cast offs and lower league players. Its all about the system they play and good coaching. If another team buys their players in January, you could almost guarantee they wont hit the same heights elsewhere.
Plenty of their fans aren't keen on their full backs either, it does seem to be one of the most under appreciated positions on a football pitch. We've rarely been happy with ours for as long as I can remember

Do we hate our fullbacks?

Punching above our weight my arse...
What we are doing is challenging the snobbery and the Billy big bollocks attitude of tossers everywhere who continue to be seduced and cockfettled by price tags.

Wilder has 5 strikers (not any good)he interchanges when they run out of steam we have Wesley who doesn’t ever get up to steam,

Quality quote.

Cheers Roy.

All that money spent, and yet they cannot understand why we're doing better than they are.......Mings is a car crash waiting to happen, yet because he wears their colours he's a superior player to any of ours, doncha just love their take on real life...

Fair enough comments they should be thinking it is winnable with the amount of money they spent in the summer and I do think this will be a very tough game but they do concede a few goals, hopefully McGoldrick will knock in a brace as he is due. Should be a good game, get Lunny to growl at Grealish in the tunnel then see if he gets on the ball or treats it like a hot potato.

Not one comment about dirty bastard Kitson. What's wrong with fans these days.

So Wesley to score anytime bet incoming.

I like this comment
““Our squad is no worse than Sheffield united, it’s just they are drilled much much better, you can tell from there manages persona, he takes no shit. Smith on the other hand couldn’t even get Mings off the pitch when he did his hamstring??”

I really don’t get irate about opposition fans seeing us as a winnable fixture. We have had the same attitude in most fixtures (except the obvious ones).

I’m expecting a cracking game on Saturday and if they go “toe to toe” and win, I’d rather see that than a 10 behind the ball job.

Arrogant cunts aren't they still!

If we can keep it tight at the back and Grealish quiet then we win this as their defence is gash even with Mings in there, which he isn't tomorrow.

UTB

They're no less arrogant than ours ,before the Southampton and Newcastle games they were wrote off as Formality's and Norwich was seen as a must win

"I actually see their strikers as their weak link”, the same ones that scored 7 in 2 games against them last time round?

What a strange set of comments, first half of them arrogant bunch of wankers .Second half measured and realistic. LETS HAMMER EM

Back
Top Bottom