Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Villa

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Fair comments on the whole. Our home form is not great and if Smith is prepared to set his side up to do a job on us then I see where some of their optimism is coming from....... However, we are due a rub of the green at home. An early goal and I could see them collapsing like they did at our place last season.

It's actually got more reasoned comments than I expected. Their core support know this is a tough game, probably a 50/50 but we might have an edge being at home.

The big if for them is if we get rolling can they actually defend? They might have scored 4 more than us but 5 came against Norwich reserves. They've conceded 12 more and they haven't been flukes or long rangers. They give up a lot of chances.

3-2 United

Thanks Roy.

A pre-Christmas cracker this one, much prefer it when fans are critical of us, especially when mixed with some Deludamol. You know when articles are published in the paper & fans say "stick it on the changing room wall" in lieu of a team talk? Well Chris should do that with Roy's View from...

Fair comments on the whole. Our home form is not great and if Smith is prepared to set his side up to do a job on us then I see where some of their optimism is coming from.

I read that Smith never changes tactics and they really struggle against 3-5-2. We battered them twice last year and they hardly laid a glove on Wolves a few weeks back.

Winnable game in the eyes of both fans, some good comments in there to offset the bad!

Hoping for a Burnley result rather than a Southampton one (I've erased the Newcastle game from my memory!), performance once again needs to be top notch to beat Villa.

"the arrogance of us Villans thinking all our players are better than Sheffield Utd. Don’t get me wrong I think the same our players are better than theirs but..."

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Cheers Roy.

Yeah a smattering of dOWLudamol in there but hopefully we can take all 3 points. They won't be a pushover and this game could easily end the same way as the Southampton and Newcastle results :(

Having said that I'm hoping for a 2-0 win :)

UTMB

Back
Top Bottom