Pre-Match View From Reading

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It used to be until they had a bit of success, then all the "lifelong" Reading fans started appearing from nowhere. Most of them had never been anywhere near Elm Park.
And all the wannabee "hardnuts" are 14 year-olds from the chavvier suburbs, who like referring to their local area as "da ghetto, innit?". It's not Compton FFS, it's Berkshire.

I like how they just assume no pressure is on them and it's all on us. Personally I'm thinking there's more pressure on a team who's staring at relegation. We're not expected to get promotion this season, no pressure blades :cool:

Ollivera is their danger man. Need to get right on him - he likes to take pot shots from range.

It’s debatable whether we play “silky” football. But there’s no doubt Reading will play “satin” football tomorrow. They’ll be “satin” defence for most of the game.

An early goal from us should open the floodgates. They are not a good team. We rarely play bad.

They reckon the pressure is off them. But I think the pressure is on them. If they come out of this with anything but a sound beating I’ll be surprised.

Back
Top Bottom