Pre-Match View From Reading

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“Sheffield United are not a spectacular team playing silky football. They are well organised, work hard and keep going.”

As sure as night follows day...
Baffles me why someone who quite clearly knows nothing about how we play, would take time out of their day to logon and post such dull, cliched bullshit. Same thing before every match from some fuckwitted wannabe pundit giving their opinion on a football team they don’t watch.

"This will definitely need a performance akin to the Forest and 2nd half v Blackburn to get anything out of it. Last thing we all need is another Blackburn first half performance otherwise it’ll all be over after half an hour"

Problem is my friend, we're not Forest or Blackburn. A performance akin to your ones against them aint gonna be enough.
In fact, another Blackburn first half performance and it could all be over after 5 minutes!

Made a few decent signings, will be a tougher game than it was looking a month ago.

Excellent. If you could bring forward the post-match View From by a day too that would be appreciated, ta.

"I never thought I'd see the day when a Reading fan would do a poo (they'd say 'poo' I'm sure) in the away end washbasin."

"That nasty hitchhiker who said we were 99% mummy's boys won't be listening to any more Yes albums after I've finished with the scoundrel, I can tell you."

Good to see you finally taking this job seriously and upping your game.

I bet he'll swagger into his annual review with us looking for a hefty wage rise.

He's lucky to still have a job, given some of the recent delays of up to a few hours.

I suppose our HR softies will say we have to praise him and give him positive feedback about the work he does.....

"I never thought I'd see the day when a Reading fan would do a poo (they'd say 'poo' I'm sure) in the away end washbasin."

"That nasty hitchhiker who said we were 99% mummy's boys won't be listening to any more Yes albums after I've finished with the scoundrel, I can tell you."

Vinyl abuse, the absolute skallywags!

I bet he'll swagger into his annual review with us looking for a hefty wage rise.

He's lucky to still have a job, given some of the recent delays of up to a few hours.

I suppose our HR softies will say we have to praise him and give him positive feedback about the work he does.....
Wasn’t there one which he said would be a day or so late and it was because he was on Holliday.

Takes liberties with our good nature. :D

That’s my opinion too. It’s not a football town and I Imagine Reading to be full of Chelsea, Spurs ann Arsenal followers.
It used to be until they had a bit of success, then all the "lifelong" Reading fans started appearing from nowhere. Most of them had never been anywhere near Elm Park.

“Couldn’t have been landed with a more annoying game after a good victory.”

Why? Are we booking Joe Pasquale to come and sing “I’ve got a song that’ll get in your nerves” at them from the Brammall Lane upper?

Fanks Roy, seems like some have them have nicked some deludomol from our swine infested north korea zone....

Why? Are we booking Joe Pasquale to come and sing “I’ve got a song that’ll get in your nerves” at them from the Brammall Lane upper?
Could he come and sing "I've got a spelling that'll get on your nerves" instead?:)

Better not be, I’m sitting up there with my boy

Thanks Roy.

Weird delusional plastic fans, horrible football club, I think they will be of the opinion the pressure is off them for this game ;)
Win for us, not easy but comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom