Pre-Match View From Reading

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Who is Geoff Eltringham and what has he done ?

Anyway, no easy games now at all and I think Reading are one of those teams in a false position,I expect them to be fairly safe this year, just hope they don’t help themselves out on Saturday.

They seem to be clear they aren’t expecting anything so I am expecting them to ‘sit on the cross bar’. Could be a long afternoon unless we score early, which could also make it a long afternoon.

Fuck sake, I just don’t know anymore !

The comment about the guy predicting Hull, us and Villa to go down and Wednesday to win the league has to be wind up surely.

“Sheffield United are not a spectacular team playing silky football. They are well organised, work hard and keep going.”

Fire up the Delorean Marty we are going back to 2006..

Reading4eva predicted a bottom three of Hull, Sheff U and Villa with Wednesday to win the league :lol:”

I assume Reading4eva has been sectioned?

I do remember saying I thinks sheff utd would go down”

Impressive, I thinks most people don’t remember what they say when pissed.

“Sheffield United are not a spectacular team playing silky football. They are well organised, work hard and keep going.”

As sure as night follows day...

We do work hard, and we play more silky football than Reading have seen for years
What is it with fans of small time clubs ? like Brentford and Reading

Aston Villa fans, Leeds fans, Blackburn fans, Stoke fans, Derby fans and even one or two carrot crunchers have given us a lot of praise for the way we play but Reading and Brentford fans just don't get it

Delusional Royalists, no pressure my arse, things must be bad if Rovram is a crucial game.
Thanks Roy

Given ToyTown must be odds on for a win this weekend, I think the pressure must be on Reading (a more dour town I've never visited. Although I did have a particularly good afternoon there at Elm Park, pub actually in the park and then they ran out of pies.. mmmm)

shame it wasnt on valentines day as least reading fans would see something getting banged at least

but seriously this could be anything if we get early goal. as they are pretty dreadful, we played very badly in that 1st half even we probally edged the half & how they stayed up with 44pts is a miracle previous season Blackburn got relegated on 51, & in fact since the premier league was created the only season that reading wouldve survived with that last season & every other season 21st had more than 44pts. closest being 2013/14 bit even then Birmingham had a 6 goal better goal difference -16 compared to -22. with that defence providing they have some ambition. i can see billy & duffy having a field day

Last edited:
If Eltringham is that ref who let Mings assault someone I'll be joining in with the abuse, I wouldn't want him anywhere near me if I was a professional footballer.

Cheers Roy.

One win and now there on the comeback trail eh ?
This is a free hit .. really ? It’s one of their 14 remaining games and in case they have turned a blind eye to the insignificant detail called the league table then I would venture to suggest they are looking over a relegation cliff edge

Apparently one of their contributors has an addiction to crack cocaine & spice resulting in extreme hallucinogenic reactions such as see the S6 at the summit of a table ... he’s now a resident at The Priory

Back
Top Bottom