Pre-Match View From Leicester

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1 of the more respectful views of course they are going to be confident just like we would be v a league 1 side at home. interesting on team news views because I assumed it would be full strength after all win this & your 90mins from Wembley. but could be more Peterborough which would be 10 changes although gray would be a big worry for us. I fancy a 1-1 draw with a replay on bbc

Thanks Roy.

"Hate the Blunts" wouldn't have it any other way.

Do they still play that fucking cringe worthy fox hunting music --- tossers.

UTBFTP

“we will win this. we’re going to win the fa cup this year. “

there you go Mr Wilder - your team talk in one sentence as posted by a LCFC fan.

UTB

Following their very professional win over Peterborough and before the draw, I said to some City mates that I thought they’d go and win this. I still think that. They are in the perfect position of being comfortably mid table without having to worry too much about what’s happening at the top or bottom of the table, coupled with the fact that they’re a really good team.

“Can’t stand the Blunts.”

Phew, there it is, I was getting worried there for a moment.

There's a guy in their forum who is at least half pig. He was saying exactly the same shit before the league cup game, how he hates us and how much he prefers Wendy.

This tie reminds me of our cup game against Coventry some 20 years ago. Then they were a middling PL side who had had some success a

few years before and were drawn against us, a second tier outfit. With their mazy winger Darren Huckerby in great form, they were going to

win with ease; one of their fans even predicted a 5-0 lead for them by half-time. It didn't work out that way. I wonder if history will, kind of,

repeat itself.

Following their very professional win over Peterborough and before the draw, I said to some City mates that I thought they’d go and win this. I still think that. They are in the perfect position of being comfortably mid table without having to worry too much about what’s happening at the top or bottom of the table, coupled with the fact that they’re a really good team.
I had a very similar conversation about Southampton and the League cup a few years back before the 1/4 finals....

Thanks Roy.

"Hate the Blunts" wouldn't have it any other way.

Do they still play that fucking cringe worthy fox hunting music --- tossers.

UTBFTP
The Post Horn Gallop? Yes they still play that.
Always struck me as rather ironic...it's synonymous with foxes being ripped to shreds! :confused:

Massively depends on their team selection of course - they have mystifyingly put out reserve teams in the two rounds prior to this, would be nonsensical if they did it again. We need to go 100% full strength too, their form has really dipped and they're coming into it off the back of a 5-1 hammering. They're obviously favourites, but we've got a fighting chance.

This tie reminds me of our cup game against Coventry some 20 years ago. Then they were a middling PL side who had had some success a

few years before and were drawn against us, a second tier outfit. With their mazy winger Darren Huckerby in great form, they were going to

win with ease; one of their fans even predicted a 5-0 lead for them by half-time. It didn't work out that way. I wonder if history will, kind of,

repeat itself.

Should someone tell Billy or Leon to put two shirts on ?

Man City will win the FA Cup unless a mysterious leg breaking virus gets into the water supply in Manchester.

They aren't going to win it.

Not saying we will either but let's at least give Leicester a good go.

As for "hate the Blunts", seems odd. Leicester are so far out of my give a shit zone that I barely give them a second thought let alone devote enough brain power to achieve a hatred of them. Calm yo tits Leicester man.

Their fans desperately want to win this. They’ve won the league cup twice and been champions of the top three divisions in very recent years and they see winning th FA Cup as completing the set.

It’s remarkable considering before they’d won next to nowt. Shows what can be done.

I’ve always said there’s no reason United couldn’t be a decent Premiership side capable of winning the odd cup on a regular basis. Regular being maybe once every 5-10 years.

A lot of Leicester don’t like us because of Warnock comments when they went into admin and promptly got promoted.

That aside Leicester for me are the type of club we should be looking at as a model to follow.

Well give Warnock credit when it's due something needs to be said about all teams who go into admin chasing glory.
In fact you could say all their recent success has come from spending other peoples' money since the foundations they are built on were just that.

There's a guy in their forum who is at least half pig. He was saying exactly the same shit before the league cup game, how he hates us and how much he prefers Wendy.

I believe there was something on the hidden Pork Talk board a couple of years back encouraging pigs to sign up to League one clubs boards just to make comments like that.

I am pretty confident it’s continued since.

I believe there was something on the hidden Pork Talk board a couple of years back encouraging pigs to sign up to League one clubs boards just to make comments like that.

I am pretty confident it’s continued since.
That would be an incredibly sad thing to do. But at the same time exactly the kind of thing you’d expect them to do.

Funny thing is I read other club forums quite a lot and I’ve always been surprised to see comments from individual posters saying how much they prefer the S6 lot and hate “the blunts”

This on forums where we’ve no sort of history, bad or otherwise, with these clubs, especially in the lower divisions.

So that makes perfect sense now, it’s that pathetically sad it’s actually quite funny.

They really are that desperate to be liked :eek:

Their fans desperately want to win this. They’ve won the league cup twice and been champions of the top three divisions in very recent years and they see winning th FA Cup as completing the set.

It’s remarkable considering before they’d won next to nowt. Shows what can be done.

I’ve always said there’s no reason United couldn’t be a decent Premiership side capable of winning the odd cup on a regular basis. Regular being maybe once every 5-10 years.

A lot of Leicester don’t like us because of Warnock comments when they went into admin and promptly got promoted.

That aside Leicester for me are the type of club we should be looking at as a model to follow.
Warnock was bang on about them - another club that lived well beyond its means then profited at others’ expense.

Back
Top Bottom