Roy's View From... Pre-match View From Leeds

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Before reading this I was very concerned about this one, feeling much more upbeat now.
It's good to see that normal service is resumed in Yorkshire..... and after only 2 games... well done Weeds! ;)

Thanks Roymundo

It's not like Leeds fans to read too much into league table positions, so early on in the season... Oh hang on, I'm being facetious.

Funny that they think we are weaker without Henderson, given the fact he gave them a goal for the win, last time at Bramall Lane.

Seems fair, we're 2nd favourites fir this so will need a huge performance to stand a chance.

Not the usual bollocks from the Leeds fans they still think they will win but do give us a little bit of respect. Love the comment about them buying international stars while we buy mediocre championship players, mmmm 🤔 their £30m striker gave the last minute penalty away at Liverpool got hooked after45mins v Fulham and their international defenders are giving a lot of goals away so far.
We start as underdogs just how I like it, step up Mr McBurnie and shut the fuckers up.

Blunts has got to be one of the least funny nicknames out there. All the talk about relegation last season without Henderson is unbelievable as well, clearly they didn't see the rest of our players having the best season of their lives so far

To be fair, even with Sharp we are a bit blunt aren't we? :(

Thanks Roy. Some of these comments are, dare I say it...reasonable.
This can't be right? Where's the mardiness?Where's the vitriol?Where's the "We're A Massive Club" sense of entitlement?
This isn't right.
I need a stiff one.
And a drink. Or both.

Agree. Sorry, Roy, this simply isn't good enough.

Get back out there and don't come back until you've got at least one 'agricultural' and 'none of these would get in our first 11'

How depressing ! was expecting a real laugh but no....mainly sensible comments ! Jesus when will this end ! Cheers Roy!

Cheers Panchero!

They will soon be brought back down to earth. They do not have better players than us, Phillips and Costa aside I wouldn’t take any of their players.

Like us last year they’ve got the momentum, however they don’t have the solid defence to rely on what we had

Fair comments apart from the tedious "blunts" shite.

Cheers roy

Hate to say this about leed's, but they are bringing in decent player's. Pretty fair comment from them to be honest. Would settle for a point at this time.

Don't have BT sport and can't bear to watch this in a Harrogate pub, surrounded by Leeds fans, so driving to Sheffield to watch in a pub there, surrounded by 'friends'
#toomuchtimeonmyhands

They will soon be brought back down to earth. They do not have better players than us, Phillips and Costa aside I wouldn’t take any of their players.

Like us last year they’ve got the momentum, however they don’t have the solid defence to rely on what we had
Really???

Back
Top Bottom