Pre-Match View From Hull

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

From some of those comments it sounds like there is very little love for football in Hull at the moment. Let's smash 'em.

Hope there aren't too many interruptions during the game that mucks up our rhythm. What happens if the game is abandoned, do we get awarded the points, or have to replay behind closed doors?

Hope there aren't too many interruptions during the game that mucks up our rhythm. What happens if the game is abandoned, do we get awarded the points, or have to replay behind closed doors?

They should award us the points, fuck em.

On a serious note though it is something of a travesty to see a club being destroyed in the way it is by that Allam bloke, he makes the Chancer look pretty tinpot in comparison. Although tinpot is about right for the club he owns actually come to think of it...

Christ that sounds familiar , brings it all back with a shudder we have moved on so much adkins seems light years away and yet it was only around 18 months ago , they do seem down don't they, never mind let's help them out with a big win and performance that'll help there depression

I'm quite shocked at their opinions on Adkins.
They're actually spot on.

At the start of the season they had “honest but depressive Slutsky” as manager
Now they have positive “happy but delusional Adkins” as manager.
One extreme to the other.

Cheers Roy.

Hopefully we take the three points and put on a decent performance for the camera's.
UTB!

Where are all the cocky twats that were out in force when they were in the PL, we were in league one and we met at Wembley not so long ago?

Haha. Hope that Leicester are next to catch the arrogance bug and
S
L
I
D
E

Like Dull. Feck em. 3 points please.

I feel their hurt but I’ll be glad when this one is out of the way. I fear that we may have another Coventry situation on our hands although the Coventry fans seemed to resort to ‘selective’ protests when it suited their team. I don’t think Tigers fans would behave like that.

although the Coventry fans seemed to resort to ‘selective’ protests when it suited their team. I don’t think Tigers fans would behave like that.

If they do I think Wilder should take the players off the pitch in protest (like Steve Bruce did for us against Arsenal) - that will also be highly visible on the Sky cameras.

There was talk of this game being played behind closed doors at one point.

If they do I think Wilder should take the players off the pitch in protest (like Steve Bruce did for us against Arsenal) - that will also be highly visible on the Sky cameras.

There was talk of this game being played behind closed doors at one point.
Reading this, they don’t want to disrupt the game and only want to protest on the 30 minute mark, but if there’s a few hundred fans in the ground with referee’s whistles, we can bet that some of them are going to ignore that advice especially if they’re tanked up. Hopefully Hull’s stewards will be keener than Coventry’s we’re.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/protest-plans-hull-citys-game-1249168

Reading this, they don’t want to disrupt the game and only want to protest on the 30 minute mark, but if there’s a few hundred fans in the ground with referee’s whistles, we can bet that some of them are going to ignore that advice especially if they’re tanked up. Hopefully Hull’s stewards will be keener than Coventry’s we’re.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/football/protest-plans-hull-citys-game-1249168

Any sympathy I had for Ull's plight has gone with this statement. Talking whistles into the ground is basically cheating as it disrupts the game and can not be controlled. There's no way the stewards can control a hundred idiots blasting away on whistles and it will continue way beyond 30 minutes especially if we are winning. Coventry City fans knew this and deliberately tried to influence the result. Thankfully justice was done and we won the game.

Wilder should take the team off the pitch at the first sign of this. The club should support him in taking this action and make it clear in advance of the game this is the action they will be taking.

Of course if Ull are winning the whistles won't happen. If it does happen the FA will do FA unless Ull were playing everyones favourite team West Sham. Fkin pantomine about to happen tomorrow at the game and as usual the authorities will do nothing.

Back
Top Bottom