Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Chelsea

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Before I read it, are these fans patronising or dismissive of us?

I did not expect them to all be pretty much respectful. What a distance we have traveled.

Respectful in that they believe we are hard and physical, good at set pieces and a battling side. Well we are but they don't seem to think we can play football too!

‘We are top 3 at goals conceded from set pieces sooooo’

I like where this is going 😃

To be fair, I dont think any of them suggested we're nothing more than a physical side, even if ghey didn't go into detail about the rest of our play. I even enjoyed reading them worry about us winning aerial duels, its an aspect of our game that Chelsea will struggle with, or so it seems

Loads of clueless comments, half of them sound american.

Thanks Roy! Nicely respectful from Chelsea, but we deserve it. What I'm liking as every game goes by, is that we seem finally to be treated as equals by the big boys at last.
It's a nice feeling.

Just in case anybody has forgotten who we are playing next these comments are from CHELSEA fans, not Norwich or Burnley or Bournemouth but Chelsea, one of the biggest teams in England and regulars most seasons in European competitions, very, very enjoyable reading, thanks Royston.

Not a huge fan of Club Kremlin, but they have a lot of pace and a decent bench as well as the first 11. Still if we’re on song and VAR doesn’t screw us I fancy 3 points.

Hopefully Officials remember that decisions in our favor from now on help darling ol Man United pursue 3rd place UCL qualification and help to even out our fucking dogshit VAR record to clear their backs. ;) 🤞

Thanks Roy, lovin' your work.

Looks like they have genuine concerns about us, & why not, we have proved over the season we should be in there battling with the likes of them, Spuds, Arse & Manure for a European spot. It has taken a while but we are not "little Sheffield United" any more, we have shaken that tag well & truly off & proven to be one of the strongest teams in the best league, drink it in Blades, drink it in.

Back
Top Bottom