Pre-Match View From Barnsley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not as filled with anger , jealousy and seething resentment as usual from The Dingles.

Let's See what happens in the post march view from though before I make a judgement on whether Western civilisation as finally arrived in Barnsley.

Not as filled with anger , jealousy and seething resentment as usual from The Dingles.

Let's See what happens in the post march view from though before I make a judgement on whether Western civilisation as finally arrived in Barnsley.
They'll be pulling you up on a few misuses of words there mate, watch it.;)

Come back Chris Morgan , he could shake em-up , now all the abuse will just splash off innocent Cheds back .

I see one of the dingles comments suggests that these site members consider them to bit a little thick & like shagging their sisters ... I'd like to correct that clear miscarriage of justice ..

We think your a lot thick and would shag any family member due to the small gene pool in the S70 area

“I’d take John Fleck and possibly Edna Stevens. That’s about it. I’d love them to go down, as well as the other set of piggies.”

They can fuck right off with that one - we might be 2 sets of dee-dahs to them - but there is only ONE set of piggies !

UTB

“They’re a good solid side, but just taking a bit of time adjusting to the championship and they will be fired right up for this one. 2 defeats away, one very unlucky.
Wilder will have them well drilled and buzzing.
The first goal will be critical for me. They do have vulnerabilities. Sounds like Cardiff absolutely bullied them. A quick goal for them and Bramall Lane will be buzzing. A quick goal for us and they’ll get very nervous.
Be a good game hopefully, and a baramoter for both sides to see where we are against opposition we’re likely to be around come the end of the season.
Ideally would have liked us to be more settled. Just hope young Williams is ok to go as he ran his proverbials off. He is critical if we play 5 in midfield.
Big game for Moncur and Potts to show what they can do. Also Angus and Jackson need to show they are comfortable against Sharpe/Clarke/Evans.
Be a good Derby game I reckon. They obviously have bigger Derby games but atmosphere should be decent.
Hopefully Hecky has them prepped. They look vulnerable down the flanks as Fleck is struggling to get up to the pace of championship. “

OMG - someone in Barnsley with an IQ in double figures :)

Must be a travelling dingle - can't possibly live there with that amount of common sense.

UTB

Makes me laugh how untrue the statement is. What I've noticed is that nearly everyone on this forum uses correct spelling, grammar etc, if you compare that to a lot of other football forums it's quite rare.

Where u erd dis pal?

“Makes me laugh how illiterate members of the S2 board are. Then they have the cheek to suggest we’re a bit thick and shag our sisters.

If we are illiterate - how come Barnsley is the worst place in the Country for A level students that go onto University at only 9%.

Explain that you thick Barnsley twats?

Wasn't it the capital of ciggie smuggling at one time?

UTB

Last edited:
You learn something every day. Never knew that was the title of the Jim Davidson joke book.
Hmmmnnn
I may be a crap punster but Jim Davidson?
Disappointed that I come across as a racist and bigoted arsehole. I know I am the latter but ...

I've worked with loads of em ,they are are the most dim witted blinkered bellends in a 50 mile radius . How the fuck they have the audacity to call us deluded or delusional !!
Remember 'it's just like watching Brazil '
Hmmm accurate call that was .. my memory isn't great but I don't remember Brazil hardly winning a game and propping up WC qualifying groups ??
As regard a derby it's just like playing Chessie, Roth'm or Donny or Rossington Main for that matter ,small village club 'gowin to smoke ' ..so as much as you like to think we look on the fixture list for you , your really aren't worth a wank I'm afraid . So enjoy your trip to a place that has luxurious delights of gas , water & electricity then fuck off back to Sootville with your ferret & bore the fkg arse off each other with stories ov 'darnt pit & gree-at ard-ship ' you inbred , neanderthal dingle twats ..

Ah that's better ...wouldn't want to be accused of sitting on the fence .

We don't want to just have nearly, we don't want OK, we don't want to hear that our spelling and grammar is nearly ok...

We want to be the forum with the bestest grammaticals
I've never had an issue with Tarn, but if whilst pulling us up on Grammar they are seemingly ambivalent about people posting stuff in the wrong section they can all fuck off.

Looks like their Travel Club are about ready..........................

Genuine question but where are all these supposed Billy big bollox comments from so called blades coming from?

Because I'm not seeing them on here or other forums but I keep seeing comments on Porktalk and now from this lot that we're giving it the big 'un.

so is it just a load of cobblers? Pig fans saying we're saying this that and the other and as usual the thicker fans of other clubs taking it as gospel?

I've worked with loads of em ,they are are the most dim witted blinkered bellends in a 50 mile radius . How the fuck they have the audacity to call us deluded or delusional !!
Remember 'it's just like watching Brazil '
Hmmm accurate call that was .. my memory isn't great but I don't remember Brazil hardly winning a game and propping up WC qualifying groups ??
As regard a derby it's just like playing Chessie, Roth'm or Donny or Rossington Main for that matter ,small village club 'gowin to smoke ' ..so as much as you like to think we look on the fixture list for you , your really aren't worth a wank I'm afraid . So enjoy your trip to a place that has luxurious delights of gas , water & electricity then fuck off back to Sootville with your ferret & bore the fkg arse off each other with stories ov 'darnt pit & gree-at ard-ship ' you inbred , neanderthal dingle twats ..

Ah that's better ...wouldn't want to be accused of sitting on the fence .

Apparently Barnsley has the lowest number of young people going to University than anywhere else in the UK. Now that's very surprising. ;)

I reckon I think about Barnsley in total about twice a season, and that's only when we are in the same division and just before we play them.

This is no different a game for us than Bradford or Halifax or Rotherham. It clearly weighs on their fans mind a lot more.

Back
Top Bottom