Roy's View From... Pre-match View From Arsenal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Couple of bellend views, but on the whole, not a bad view from the Arsenal fans, and I've never had anything against Arsenal, apart from them beating us to many times, I know they're southern, but they aren't the worst of them, and atleast they don the correct colours!

Cheers Roy, top job as always!!

Nothing against Arsenal as a football club but my god their fans are insufferable, wet, weak minded, fickle pieces of bellendria. All that Wenger in, Wenger out bollocks showed how far away they are from being remotely down to earth. They mirror how I feel for Extinction Rebellion protesters.

They have lots of attacking quality and I suspect we (fans) are under rating that. 1 goal win either way with them being slight favourites as we've only scored 2 in our 4 home games

Also, I'm pretty sure Arsenal were the only team we didn't beat in the top division under Bassett?

Arsenal confuse me. I get the frustrations of a fanbase weaned on Henry, Viera and Bergkamp but they're top of the 'Everyone Else' league and yet it's all doom and gloom.

If they're expecting more they've only themselves to blame for a shortfall.

“Sheffield UNITED ffs. I’m picking people up on this, you’re not the only. Two teams in Sheffield so we should call them by their full name”

Definitely written by someone from this forum. 😂

Yeah there's always someone on here claiming a comment is from an undercover pig so I think we can claim that one is from an undercover Blade.

“Sheffield UNITED ffs. I’m picking people up on this, you’re not the only. Two teams in Sheffield so we should call them by their full name”

😂😂😂

Apart from a couple of the usual bollocks comments, which could be copied and pasted from every view from this season, it’s a decent selection of comments.

Definitely written by someone from this forum. 😂

Or this lad 😂

1571385105045.png

"we’re **** away but with Auba we can score a goal or two” sums it up for me. Any team with Aubameyeng in is dangerous. He's been arguably the difference between them being a top 6 side, or in the Everton/Leicester/West Ham mix over the last 18 months. Obviously they have other decent players but no names that particularly worry me.

Back
Top Bottom