Pre Match Entrance Music

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Got to be ACDC or something similar. Thunderstruck stands out.

I used to like it when we played Judas Priest "United" from the 1990 documentary. We've played it more before a game then when the team comes out but it's a decent song either way. I went to see Judas Priest at the Arena solely because I got into their stuff from watching to Documentary! Sadly though, they didn't play "United"!

Dedicated to Sir Dave Piggy Richards, the FA, West Ham, Benitez and Ferguson and all those premiership teams who wouldn't support us over the Tevez affair.

In the same vein and with a nod to my avatar, the 4skins "One law for them" nicely sums up how those inside the club get their own way:

We need countdown to kickoff to return back to the "meet her at the love parade, we took Pelham" which they replaced last year for some unknown reason.

Why can’t we have united by Judas Priest like we did a few years ago. UTB ⚔️⚔️
Or I never promised you a rose garden?

If we must have entrance music there are plenty of Sheffield bands to choose from. Cabaret Voltaire or Chakk, for example. Both of these bands were influenced by the sound of the steelworks, as were the early Human League and BEF. If we must have entrance music, it shouldn't be some generic shit that other clubs play - it should have relevance to the city that the club represents.

Or I never promised you a rose garden?

If we must have entrance music there are plenty of Sheffield bands to choose from. Cabaret Voltaire or Chakk, for example. Both of these bands were influenced by the sound of the steelworks, as were the early Human League and BEF. If we must have entrance music, it shouldn't be some generic shit that other clubs play - it should have relevance to the city that the club represents.
Reverend and the Makers then.. :D

Reactions: Dkc

Back
Top Bottom