Pre Match Entrance Music

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kevin Arnott

Reaction score
Given we have some Irish influence in the side, and a great sense of team spirit, I think a brilliant tune to come out to would be The Battle March Medley by the Pogues. Starts slowly then drives on, pretty atmospheric !

Pretty sure ever club has to have that daft premier league song when they do the shakey hands enternace thing

I’d have Star Wars back for the enternace me club foot has had its day

Given we have some Irish influence in the side, and a great sense of team spirit, I think a brilliant tune to come out to would be The Battle March Medley by the Pogues. Starts slowly then drives on, pretty atmospheric !
Tbh it’s the first time I’ve seen the first post criticised by the second post, and they’re by the same person ;)

The 1985 classic L’Estate Sta Finendo by Righeira:cool:
(it’s where the Allez Allez Allez comes from)

Why do we need entrance music? I'd prefer it if the sound of the crowd wasn't drowned out music. Whatever music you play, some people aren't going to like it. If you don't have any entrance music, everyone's happy.

Unfortunately it seems that we've "got to" have entrance music today because...well, because other teams do it. I remember ten years ago, we were asking what music should be played after a goal - until enough people said that they preferred not to hear any canned music after a goal.

I'm not looking forward to VAR one bit, but at least it will mean that goal music won't return - nothing can be played until the VAR panel approves the goal

Why do we need entrance music? I'd prefer it if the sound of the crowd wasn't drowned out music. Whatever music you play, some people aren't going to like it. If you don't have any entrance music, everyone's happy.

Unfortunately it seems that we've "got to" have entrance music today because...well, because other teams do it. I remember ten years ago, we were asking what music should be played after a goal - until enough people said that they preferred not to hear any canned music after a goal.

I'm not looking forward to VAR one bit, but at least it will mean that goal music won't return - nothing can be played until the VAR panel approves the goal
Goal music is an abomination and should be banned

Would still like to hear You Can Do Magic back as our tune.....awesome!

Wharra barht, " If you don't start drinkin', I'm gonna leave".

What's the point mate. Sky will only pipe in their crowd noise over it :mad:

We have to change it this season, surely we can't play Kasabian when we run out at home against Leicester!

Back
Top Bottom