Portugal - Real Betis 12th July

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Residencial a Doca in Faro for me. Unfortunately I leave on 4/7....Booked months ago and can't change hols. Old town centre by the marina. €44 per night twin room....When there I'll advise of good bars for those on the razz pre game. Cheap taxi to the stadium also if anyone staying in Faro.

I was lookin more for fine dining and an excellent wine cellar. Maybe a string quartette, Chopin or Mendelssohn

Go to Wild and co upstairs restaurant. No string quartet but fantastic dining. Bottom of Strip from my location. Opposite Hi Class by the roundabout.

Residencial a Doca in Faro for me. Unfortunately I leave on 4/7....Booked months ago and can't change hols. Old town centre by the marina. €44 per night twin room....When there I'll advise of good bars for those on the razz pre game. Cheap taxi to the stadium also if anyone staying in Faro.
Basic but great accommodation. , we stopped last year first night ,watch the roller shutters got in a right tangle ,old bar across road on way to marina open til 4 , Main Street plenty of decent bars , great location ... great bar on marina for the sun .

Go to Wild and co upstairs restaurant. No string quartet but fantastic dining. Bottom of Strip from my location. Opposite Hi Class by the roundabout.

Ankora Bar further up the strip is similar layout and very good too. Decent Steaks

Badgers big toe and 3 of the other toes will be hot footing it on 11th for 3 nights😎🥳🤢🤮
Myself (F-knows which sign-in i’m on....), Greenhill Blade in Toronto (more travel $ invested in dem Blades), and Keen Blade staying in a villa in Quarteira (easy access to Albufeira, Faro and stadium) from 11-15th. Looking to meet up with other Blades

There is also an open training session with details to be annouced, I would be very surprised if it wasnt in the same place as last year as they were all raving about it.

Myself (F-knows which sign-in i’m on....), Greenhill Blade in Toronto (more travel $ invested in dem Blades), and Keen Blade staying in a villa in Quarteira (easy access to Albufeira, Faro and stadium) from 11-15th. Looking to meet up with other Blades
If it's a villa , mate , you must have booked something I don't know about , and you can pay for it !
When I booked it and paid the deposit , it was a basic little room in a small family-run hotel.
So don't be inviting all-comers to some sort of Canadian "pool-party" at the non-existent villa of your imagined fantasy.
I think you've been watching too much 'Love Island'.

If it's a villa , mate , you must have booked something I don't know about , and you can pay for it !
When I booked it and paid the deposit , it was a basic little room in a small family-run hotel.
So don't be inviting all-comers to some sort of Canadian "pool-party" at the non-existent villa of your imagined fantasy.
Looks like it being very cosy in your little room Keen Blade!

"....The emblematic Estádio Algarve hosts the historic Andalusian club Real Betis Balompié, on 12 July at 20.00 in a match that marks the return of the charismatic Sheffield United FC to the big stages of European football."

We like a bit of fluffing , but that's the best yet !

Anyway , if you go to the ticket site , there's absolutely no information about the ticket you are buying or how the segregation is being handled , so there's no point buying in advance. It holds 30,000 so there might just be a few left on a walk-up basis.

Hopefully they'll make it clear on the day which side of the ground they want the travelling Blades to arrange their famous choral singers.

Will it still have a fruit bowl🥳

"....The emblematic Estádio Algarve hosts the historic Andalusian club Real Betis Balompié, on 12 July at 20.00 in a match that marks the return of the charismatic Sheffield United FC to the big stages of European football."

Anyway , if you go to the ticket site , there's absolutely no information about the ticket you are buying or how the segregation is being handled , so there's no point buying in advance. It holds 30,000 so there might just be a few left on a walk-up basis.

Hopefully they'll make it clear on the day which side of the ground they want the travelling Blades to arrange their famous choral singers.
The ticket site asks whether you want to buy tickets in the Sheffield Utd or the Real Betis stand

You get the option to purchase from the 'Real Betis Stand' or from the 'Sheffield United Stand' mate.
I don't think you ventured far enough into it 😉

Cheers for tip re ticket site ...........I never like pushing buttons until I'm sure it's safe to do so.

Any seat numbers or just "sit anywhere" ?

If you follow the link to the booking site you get to choose whether you are in the stand allocated to Real Betis stand or the stand allocated Sheffield United (the choice is yours). There doesn't appear to be seat allocation so it would appear you sit where you want in your chosen stand.

Until 5 minutes from the end then I’ll have to leave, I’ve got a plane to catch😉

Back
Top Bottom