Portugal - Real Betis 12th July

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Spotted this, this morning on my way to the golf course. Salgados Village and Suites, any idea who's it is?

Great news about the open training session on Thursday. Will be asking about Maupay.....

Is the game being streamed anywhere? Heard its on ESPN but cannot confirm this.

Omg, that match day feeling is back in the busom. Ok I know the games Friday but packed and ready to set off to the airport is like that Satdi morning feeling with a bacon sandwich and the thrill of an upcoming game.
The end of the dreaded close season is in sight and god it feels sooooo good.

Anyone going to the game from Albufeira and got any coaches going with a couple of spare spaces?

I'll be driving there from Gibraltar, getting ticket on the day, hope to a) get there b) get a ticket on the day and c) figure out what to do after the game ref sleep

Anyone going to training session from Alvor?

Firstly apologies but....
What station is this game on again?
Iv been told ESPN 3 but iv been on their site and it says its on ESPN deportes, iv also heard its on arena sports 1+3 could anyone confirm this?
Pleeeeeeeease

Iv been told ESPN 3 but iv been on their site and it says its on ESPN deportes, iv also heard its on arena sports 1+3 could anyone confirm this?
Pleeeeeeeease
SportTV1 also

The link to the live stream is on here

Pleeeeeeeease

Pleeeeeeeease

Screenshot 2019-07-11 at 17.12.25.png

Pleeeeeeeease
Real Betis vs Sheffield United @ 07/12/19, 8:00pm + GMT+00:00

Dalaman - Istanbul - Madrid - Lisbon - hire car to The Algarve.

Real Betis v Blades

Algarve - Lisbon - Istanbul - Dalaman.

So if things go to plan, I'll be single again by 14 July.

Hi everyone - Just got back to Dalaman from the Real Betis game. Thought we played well for most of the match and deserved the win. I was impressed with the new lads on show who looked solid enough as well as the newly revealed kit.

Slight delay getting back to Turkey due to flight issues in Lisbon which has disrupted plans for Northampton tomorrow, but fear not, I'll be there.

Returned to the hotel room to find no sign of Mrs BB but bless her, she has kindly and thoughtfully left me a note saying the following:

Dear Andrew

Fuck off

Regards

Mrs BB

Must dash for an overnight flight from Dalaman to Stansted, bye for now.

Back
Top Bottom