Portugal - Real Betis 12th July

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'm in Faro now checking out the weather.scorchio. €3 for a large Sagres at Boheme on the front near the marina. McD's 1min to my right. Vibrant city and a great trip. Just pissed off I can't be here for the game.Right, next pint looms.
Mate. I'm non judgemental. But, if you're in Boheme, please tuck into some of the excellent beers made by smaller independent Portuguese Breweries. To stick to Sagres, made in a chemical plant, would be a shame. But, either way, enjoy....
Never mind the beers, you’re in the heart of fine Portuguese culinary extravaganza and McDonald’s ffs

warning........

Any blades on ryanair flight, lots of people getting caught out with the latest baggage scam, you now can’t just take a 10k bag on for free, you have to pay.

warning........

Any blades on ryanair flight, lots of people getting caught out with the latest baggage scam, you now can’t just take a 10k bag on for free, you have to pay.
I know I fkd up bought tickets with last-minute.com without baggage now can't get access to ryonair to book priority boarding still waiting for boarding passes nightmare

Three more same flight
Were looking at getting a 16 seater minibus from airport to Albufeira to save on multiple taxis, 6 spare seats if we go ahead with it, got a few quotes and looks like it’ll be less than 10euro each if you want to join, even cheaper if we fill it

warning........

Yeah I saw that. We're only there for 2 nights so it's just a small rucksack each for us :D

Were looking at getting a 16 seater minibus from airport to Albufeira to save on multiple taxis, 6 spare seats if we go ahead with it, got a few quotes and looks like it’ll be less than 10euro each if you want to join, even cheaper if we fill it
We're staying in vilamoura mate

I’m in Vilamoura from Saturday to Wednesday for a spot of golf.
If I see / hear any blades on the marina I’ll say hello.

warning........

Based on my flight to Faro last Sat I paid £7:00. Lpl flight. However loads of passengers Traveller with cases my size which weighed 6.5kg. I usually use easyJet. No baggage policing here and 5 mins for case after passport control. Take your chance or £14 return. I'd get on TripAdvisor to see latest word on the street.

Has anyone used the online system to buy tickets for the game? Is it a 'print at home' type ticket, or a collect on the day?

Also, I'm surprised that the open training session details haven't been announced yet. Some of us will be travelling there this weekend, so would be good to know where and when it is happening.
Anyhow...safe travels everyone

Has anyone used the online system to buy tickets for the game? Is it a 'print at home' type ticket, or a collect on the day?

Also, I'm surprised that the open training session details haven't been announced yet. Some of us will be travelling there this weekend, so would be good to know where and when it is happening.
Print at home tickets, very easy to obtain, just follow the link either in this thread or from official site.

I have, paid via PayPal. You get an email with your tickets. You can apparently use your phone.

The below is printed at the top of the ticket.

"This is your electronic ticket. SHOW IT ON YOUR SMARTPHONE AT THE VENUE ENTRANCE. You can also print it. "

I have printed them just in case.

If I remember correctly you can pay for delivery but not sure whether they deliver to the UK or not.

Get the bus at €2.25 and a lift back if room.You can drink cans of beer on the bus also. 😎 Only 20 min trip.

Yeah did it yesterday Mark by PayPal - electronic and/or PDF download, easy peasy :)

Open training session at Ria Park hotel Quilts de Lago on Thursday morning.

Back
Top Bottom