Portugal - Real Betis 12th July

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reminder that my mate has some spaces still on his coaches if anyone is struggling to get to match! Pick up from top of Albufeira strip, bus terminal, 30EUR a head return! 07961 220020 - hope to see plenty of blades there!

Me & my mate are in albefuira 10th to 14th to watch the match.
ryan air aparantly.
If you're in Albert's Fury for 2 nights prior to the match , you'll be in no fit state to watch anything except the dermatologist removing your newly acquired tattoos , the GI surgeon removing the contents of your stomach and the Clap consultant removing unwanted guests from your nether regions - may I suggest you lock yourself in your room until your taxi arrives on the Friday ? Then , having seen the game with a pair of clear eyes & a clear head , just go for it !

Just booked some flights to visit the Algarve, Portugal from the 11th July- 14th July.

Anyone else on here in that neck of the woods around that time.....
I'll be in Troway on those dates. Otherwise, I would have definitely.

So this is our stand for the game. Think we should be able to get everyone in there :D

Today 14:10 from Lpl......

That's 3 more of us booked in.

Anyone else flying on Thursday afternoon from East Mids?
12 of us going on a ryan air flight from east midlands - flying at 15.50. We have pre booked seats near back of the plane and have booked the airport lounge to get the beers flowing early

12 of us going on a ryan air flight from east midlands - flying at 15.50. We have pre booked seats near back of the plane and have booked the airport lounge to get the beers flowing early

We're towards that middle of that plane I think. Good job I don't have to keep shouting Siddarn! 🤣

Flying Monday 8th from East Mids, and having a week out there.
Reckon the team will be staying at the Ria Park garden hotel again, and the open training session will be here.

Also heard that Malc - from the Cricketers - has arranged some drinks deals for Blades in the Garage Bar, which is about halfway up the strip at Albufeira. It was a bit of a meeting point last year.

£25 for 3 hours all inclusive beer and snap.

That certainly will be #prayforigg time......

I'm in Faro now checking out the weather.scorchio. €3 for a large Sagres at Boheme on the front near the marina. McD's 1min to my right. Vibrant city and a great trip. Just pissed off I can't be here for the game.Right, next pint looms.

I'm in Faro now checking out the weather.scorchio. €3 for a large Sagres at Boheme on the front near the marina. McD's 1min to my right. Vibrant city and a great trip. Just pissed off I can't be here for the game.Right, next pint looms.
Mate. I'm non judgemental. But, if you're in Boheme, please tuck into some of the excellent beers made by smaller independent Portuguese Breweries. To stick to Sagres, made in a chemical plant, would be a shame. But, either way, enjoy....

JESUS CHRIST!!
Mine's 10 euros each return.

I told my pal about this post and he reduced his amount to 20 EUR, he says he couldn't do 10 though as he would be losing money!
😂 bus is full by the way lads, I know hes got a few off the S2 forum so we'll see you all over there!! UTB

Mate. I'm non judgemental. But, if you're in Boheme, please tuck into some of the excellent beers made by smaller independent Portuguese Breweries. To stick to Sagres, made in a chemical plant, would be a shame. But, either way, enjoy....

I'd post a pic of the beers. Took the bugger. However, dodgy wifi. Me love Portugal. V hot now so inside to cool.

To add to the roll call.......

We'll be out mob handed for nine days, all four Tankersley Blades plus my brother & sister (both Blades) and their families - 12 in total.

About to change our outbound flight from EMA to 10th (from 12th) to hopefully pick up an open training session if it happens. This has been great the last two years and highly recommended for anyone that can make it. We're staying close to Penina.

Back
Top Bottom