Points predictions by jan 2

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

-21 if you're the pigs. ho ho ho etc!
To be deducted on Christmas Eve, the traditional day when they shame themselves and the city.
They’re calling it Chansiristmas this year at the Sty.

After losing at home to Southampton and Newcastle, I'm not confident at all against Villa and Watford.

Hopefully Wilder has learnt from those matches and we'll look at other options such as playing Freeman behind the front two from the start.

2 in midfield against Grealish, Hourihane & McGinn? No way.

One game at a time as wilder said..

So with that in mind Villa 3 ....

Brighton 0
Watford 3
Man City 0
Liverpool 0

Only joking..

Let's face it by the time its back to work in the new year after some great games we will really be in a much better place to know how this season is going to play out. Nervously slipping down with low 20 s points, confident mid table finish with high 20's , or in dreamland above 30.
This is me
Villa 3
Brighton 1
Watford 3
City 0
Liverpool 0

So I'm going 29 and will be both very happy and smug in the unlikely event that's correct.

Let's see which poster gets if right and earns the plaudits on Jan 2
I would have been very very happy with 25 points after 19 games the half way point were only 3 from that now so anything there and above and I'm happy
UTB NBM

Just going to take each game as it comes just like Lord Chris does. Fancy us for 3 this weekend and watford but just see how it goes, would love nothing more to get 3 at liverpool.

With all the yellow cards we've picked up, and some inevitable injuries to come, it's gonna be tough. We won't have our strongest 11 for all the matches in Dec & Jan and I expect this will affect us one way or another. If we're mid table or better at the end of Jan I'd be very happy.

UTB

With all the yellow cards we've picked up, and some inevitable injuries to come, it's gonna be tough. We won't have our strongest 11 for all the matches in Dec & Jan and I expect this will affect us one way or another. If we're mid table or better at the end of Jan I'd be very happy.

UTB

We’ll se besic in the team shortly judging by the noises coming from sir Chris of wilder ..

When I looked at the fixture list in July I expected us to be mathematically safe before we hit the Man City and Liverpool games. I put my money on a top half finish and sat back knowing CW would sort it out for a relaxing Christmas.

A pig said to me today this is all a dream and tomorrow when we wake they will be a mediocre bent championship side and Adkins will be in charge of the Blades.

Let's face it by the time its back to work in the new year after some great games we will really be in a much better place to know how this season is going to play out. Nervously slipping down with low 20 s points, confident mid table finish with high 20's , or in dreamland above 30.
This is me
Villa 3
Brighton 1
Watford 3
City 0
Liverpool 0

So I'm going 29 and will be both very happy and smug in the unlikely event that's correct.

Villa 1
Brighton 3
Watford 3
City 1
Liverpool
This is me
Villa 3
Brighton 1
Watford 3
City 0
Liverpool 0

Villa 1
Brighton 3
Watford 3
City 0
Liverpool 1

That would be the best xmas/new year EVER...😆

If we’re not in the bottom 3 after Jan I’d be over the moon.

Villa 3
Brighton 1
Watford 3
City 1
Liverpool 3

Don't know why but I have a gut feeling we will beat Liverpool. I had the same feeling we'd take to the PL like a duck to water too so it's a good omen...

Last night I had a dream that I was watching us on tv at somebody's house (I have tickets for the match!) that we were winning 1-0 at Liverpool and then in the final few minutes of the match VAR awarded us a free kick from just outside the box because the ref and linesman incorrectly ruled one of our players offside (I know that is impossible!). Ollie Norwood took the free kick with only the keeper to face (the other players were behind him just like in a penalty kick). Norwood hit it hard, the keeper stopped it with both hands but fumbled it and the ball trickled just over the goalline. 2-0 to us! I jumped and celebrated with a workmate who is a Blade! Strange!

UTB
No-one will have their strongest side out!!

Last night I had a dream that I was watching us on tv at somebody's house (I have tickets for the match!) that we were winning 1-0 at Liverpool and then in the final few minutes of the match VAR awarded us a free kick from just outside the box because the ref and linesman incorrectly ruled one of our players offside (I know that is impossible!). Ollie Norwood took the free kick with only the keeper to face (the other players were behind him just like in a penalty kick). Norwood hit it hard, the keeper stopped it with both hands but fumbled it and the ball trickled just over the goalline. 2-0 to us! I jumped and celebrated with a workmate who is a Blade! Strange!
Can you confirm, the last couple of times we won at Anfield we were relegated.

Also dreaming last night. Forgot me ticket and had to go home hoping to be back for 2nd half. Meanwhile Lundstram scores, 1-0 about 10 minutes in.
Bordering on rabid obsession being a Blade sometimes.

Can you confirm, the last couple of times we won at Anfield we were relegated.

Also dreaming last night. Forgot me ticket and had to go home hoping to be back for 2nd half. Meanwhile Lundstram scores, 1-0 about 10 minutes in.
Bordering on rabid obsession being a Blade sometimes.
Easter Monday 1968 and April 1994. Been to Anfield 10 times (8 with Blades) and saw us lose every time I went there. The only draw I saw was when Chesterfield scored 4 times one eveining in the League Cup!

Back
Top Bottom