Please Sky or BT...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

blade too long

weve come home
Reaction score
Im coming home for a wedding on friday 9th august

if blades get man city , or liverpool at home
please not friday night, saturday sunday or even MNF

FIRST PREM GAME IN 12 YEARS DONT WANT TO MISS IT

th

If we get Liverpool or Man City it'll be on Friday night.

Best bet for a Saturday game at a reasonable time (12:30 / 3:00 / 5:15) is Bournemouth/Burnley/Palace/Brighton at home.

I’m hoping for the first game to be away as I’m away on holiday and the Mrs isn’t happy that I plan to travel home to watch the match if its a home fixture.

It’s alright, if it clashes just post a thread saying where you are and ask if anyone knows of anywhere to watch the game.

We’ve got ya back.

If the wedding does clash with the re-arranged game, you have our blessing to attend the match. Simply ask Sky or BT to cover the wedding instead and broadcast it at a different time?

Then, when the wedding is shown on TV, you can still re-create an authentic wedding atmosphere in your house by getting some crates of ale in, inviting round the bride and groom plus families, as well as the fellow Blades who are having the same dilemma. You could all dress up in your finery and then get shit faced while playing music at a volume to make your ears bleed.

For any guests from Rotherham or Barnsley, you could make them feel completely at home by starting a fight about absolutely anything and taking it outside where your front garden could double up as a pub car park. Easy. ;)

In all honesty, is this the best time for this case to come to court? I know 5 weeks is a long time but CWAK can work very fast!

They're usually out of the traps straight away, but I think all the business could be done when this shitstorm is settled? And they will have time from June?

Or does Wilder carry on regardless with the number he's been given?

Ignore, wrong thread! Have a great wedding

Getting a ticket is not a problem got 3 season ticket holding brothers who attend every game home and away. And a sister in law who works in the ticket office. Just don't want Friday might slot on tv

Don't worry it will be pigs at home, united to get docked 10pts by rumpole of the bailey.

Little known fact......now that all the fixtures are picked by computer everyone’s personal arrangements can be plugged into the software and a schedule that suits everyone found....2019/20 fixtures will be out by 2025.

Looking at last years fixtures for the promoted clubs, they were all Saturday and no-one got what you would call a 'glamour tie', Cardiff away at Bournemouth (lost), Fulham at home to Palarse (lost) and Woves at home to Everton which was the late kick-off and they did at least manage a draw.

Last season it was only Sky choosing the championship games to be shown live as the main feature. Ifollow or the red button on Sky did not change any schedule they were down the pecking order.
This season it’s not just Sky changing day and time it will be BT Sport also so there will be a lot more changes to dates.
That’s the way it is but remember how much money we will be receiving £120m for starters with another £50m when have we ever been in this position.
I’m afraid we will have to put up with changes, just think of possible quality incomings and move on

Last season loads were switched brace yourself for many many more
Most promoted clubs get to be televised about 10 times in season. Given next season Amazon have got 2 full set of fixtures (midweek and 1 Bank Holiday), likewise BT, so that's 4 times, leaving roughly 6 more games to be moved

Amazons bank holiday package is the Boxing Day games. Last I heard they were going to show them all at the traditional time 3pm

Back
Top Bottom