Playoffs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Yes we should be concentrating on what’s above us not below, but after today we’re 9 points clear of 7th place.

Budget wise I suspect we’re probably bottom (of the top 6) just below Norwich although they have the benefit of the Maddison money.

Chris and Alan are doing a ridiculously good job, even during the good Warnock days I didn’t witness attacking football as exciting as this - at the start of the season I openly slagged McGoldrick off on this forum, couldn’t see what he was all about...trust me I see it now, what a player.

Henderson (loan), Fleck, Stevens, McGoldrick, Duffy all cost us £0.....the mans a genius in the transfer market, must be a club owners dream manager!

The buzz and feel good factor is back at the Lane, everyone laughing and joking before kick off today.

Should we fail to reach top two and end up settling with a play off position I fully believe Wilder is the man to end our play off misery.

UTB Love it, what a team!

Danny_Blade

Reaction score
I've always said I think we will finally win a play off campaign if CW is manager and I'm still going to stick my neck out and say we will win at Wembley if we do end up finishing below the autos (which wouldn't be a failure of course!).

The teams that win the play off final are teams that want it the most, have lots of bottle and play to win. Well that's exactly how we've played under CW since day one!

Bruce Wayne

Reaction score
If we get to Wembley we need to organise our support so the atmosphere doesn't resemble an afternoon picnic, like it usually does.
You always bang on about this, it really upsets you doesn't it. So do something about it, get a drum or a trumpet or something. Personally I think our support is well above average in support levels.

LJBlade

Reaction score
Go on then correct me like you always do.
Sorry, edited my post just as you replied as I realised I hadn’t given you a chance to show your working out.

Anyway, I’m just going off what Wilder said at the start of this season, about us having a top half budget

Bruce Wayne

Reaction score
Sorry, edited my post just as you replied as I realised I hadn’t given you a chance to show your working out.

Anyway, I’m just going off what Wilder said at the start of this season, about us having a top half budget
I'm going off what I heard on telly, bottom 8 budget.

Bruce Wayne

Reaction score
Which programme? I’m sure Wilder knows better either way.
There is a league table out there, my apologies we actually have the 10th lowest budget. I will have a word with Defoe for misleading me.

LJBlade

Reaction score
There is a league table out there, my apologies we actually have the 10th lowest budget. I will have a word with Defoe for misleading me.
Ahh, you were talking bollocks again, I get you ;)

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom