Players from Relegated teams

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Non of the Watford players contracts have relegation clauses according to reports yesterday

Wow - an interesting and unusual approach and one that's likely to cost them heavily should they go down (which now looks likely). I wonder if CW fancies any of their players - Sarr, Doucoure and Hughes would be my picks although they're likely to have other suitors

Wow - an interesting and unusual approach and one that's likely to cost them heavily should they go down (which now looks likely). I wonder if CW fancies any of their players - Sarr, Doucoure and Hughes would be my picks although they're likely to have other suitors

If the absence of a relegation clause is true then that would explain why so many of those players don't seem to give a sh*t.

I'd take all those three! I love Sarr but he feels like an out and out winger and I think they spent £30m on him. I think he'd attract a lot of attention. I was thinking last night he'd be a good backup option for Liverpool. Bags of potential still - is technically better than Adama Traore - and always looks tricky.

Really like Doucoure. A great engine and the epitome of a strong and physical midfielder. Would be an instant upgrade for me.

And love Will Hughes too.

I'd take Deloufeu, Doucoure and Welbeck. Also Dawson would strengthen defensively.

Yet we (correctly) praise McGoldrick for his performances this season?
We praise didzy for his performance as a whole. Welbecks lazy, does little to nothing regards dragging the team up the pitch and spends the majority of his time in the medical room.

Sadly now that the budget has been cut I can't see us signing the likes of Callum Wilson or Buendia. Maybe some out of contract players but I can't see us spending more than £10m on a player and even then it'd probably only be one player for that fee and the players who would improve us may well cost more than that. Still, thery'll be a bargain out there somewhere that we've no doubt not thought of. If Goslings' going on a free he could do a job as a squad player but maybe we don't need that what with Berge likely to compete with and Norwood for the deep role.

Back
Top Bottom