Play The rest of The Season In China?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What a sack o' shit, suggesting that an unfinished season requires the PL to pay back all monies! I appreciate rich wankers are only motivated by cash and the thought of having a big number in their bank account but the season was three quarters done! So you get paid nothing for that? Yeah fuck off.

Are they fucking daft
Lets go to the place this virus started from thats ruined so many lives
Lets go to the place that kept quiet about this virus for a couple of months or even longer
Lets go to the palce that some people think released this virus in an attempt to destabilise the west

And arrested it's Doctors that tried to alert everyone something nasty was brewing in Wuhan.

China can go to hell they are the cause of this pandemic and now billions of lives are ruined because of them.

If this ever happened I would be finished with football altogether because that would be the most disgraceful decision ever.

The death and destruction the communist dictators have caused is absolutely horrific life as we knew it will never be the same again 🤬

The communist scum can rot in hell for all the pain and suffering caused to so many around the world not just here in the UK.

China can go to hell they are the cause of this pandemic and now billions of lives are ruined because of them.

If this ever happened I would be finished with football altogether because that would be the most disgraceful decision ever.

The death and destruction the communist dictators have caused is absolutely horrific life as we knew it will never be the same again 🤬

The communist scum can rot in hell for all the pain and suffering caused to so many around the world not just here in the UK.

Racist.

I love identity politics :)

"Who ate all the rice, who ate all the rice....."

No pangolins in town,
No wet markets to sadden my eyes,
Jack Charlton is dead,
And the bats have all fled,
And the year is the year of the dog.
We hate covid
We hate covid.

Reyt sneaker fuckers them Chinese aren't they. Release a deadly virus on the world, protect themselves to overcome it before anybody else and then bring the World's most lucrative football league into their own country, generating Billions of money...

To be honest, if it means that all the games can be played in a short space of time and all will be on TV, then sod it, let's get the league finished.

It will be like a World Cup for Club teams.

Back
Top Bottom