Play offs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

vaalae

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Whats your take on the play offs so far - I was gutted to see Preston bottle it (they are emulating my club Ipswich at losing it when it counts - 7 and 0 now!!) :eek: if it has to be between Leeds and Watford I'd far prefer the latter to go up.

To add to this seeing as Ive put it in the intro section....I'm a 24 year old Ipswich Town fan, born in the UK, moved to South Africa, lived there for 10 years, have lived in NZ for the last 13. Work as an Energy Purchasing Consultant (when Im not posting on footie websites during work hours) ;) :eek:

welcome to the site!

I'm gutted for Preston too, especially in the matter that leeds won it.

I thought they would at least get to the final.

Unless they choke its hard to see past Watford at the moment.

Welcome to the forum mate.

I just hope Watford can now go on and stuff Leeds in the final.

That is if they get past Palace.

Welcome to the forum :)

If I were a Preston fan, I'd feel very cheated at the moment. The commentators couldn't have been more biased towards Leeds (big club blah blah) and to get so many players booked when so many dodgy decisions went their way shows them up to be the kind of team they are.

Play-offs are a way of getting money for the football league, it doesn't properly represent the best teams in the league. I think you suffered last season(04/05) when you were the 3rd best team but lost the play offs.

welcome to the forum mate!

Back
Top Bottom