Play off final.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

obviously I was referring to hull, fucktard.

Did you not realise that without making me delete and retype dockyard 3 times?

Predictive text for you!

Nope, I didn't realise. Probably because we didn't lose 5-2 against Hull "fucktard"

You've hit a raw nerve there Liam.

That's the only Wembley (pedant) triumph that I've missed.

Wemerbely, wemerbely, we're the famous shefererunited and we're shit at wemeberley.
We laugh at ourselves and we certainly are shit there but no one will come close to what our fans did when that goal went in for Hull against us, that was a moment to behold from the greatest fans on earth. ;)

It would be phenomenal. I want a match like that at some point. The risk of defeat would be worth the ecstasy victory would bring. It would be the best single day in our Blades supporting lives.

Misremembering, poor spelling, and my constant battle with my predictive text apart...

Obviously the odds on this happening are pretty long, for all sorts of apparent reasons.

I'm interested in what other people think of this idea, upon contemplation.

As is said, the idea makes me feel physically (and I might add, actually, and my favourite, literally,) sick.

So much to gain, so much to loose.

Because you're asking the question now I'll answer it accordingly. As it stands we should all snatch someone's hands off to get to the playoffs and it's irrelevant to me who we play, obviously I'd want us to kick ten bells out of them but to get there would be a remarkable feat but that's not to say we can't do it, we can.

FTP & UTMB!

Exciting thought though.

Can't wait till we have chance to get them. The thought of playing them in the league does not induce the sickness.

Wembereley, wemerbely...

I just contemplated the prospect of an all Sheffield championship play off final.

I feel physically sick.

Needed to share....
I've contemplated that we will never go to a play off final again.

I feel fine

I felt really ill, low, lethargic and that kind of thing for a few days before the wolves PO final. Really couldn't even enjoy a pint before. (Which normally cures most things)

Then at half time it was just like a cloud lifted and I felt fine. Got back home and had a few beers and felt tickerty boo.

Without really knowing or even thinking too much about the game and it's ramifications, I was clearly suffering from some form of anxiety. the blades folding so quickly then lifted it. Its never happened before or since.

However, I really could not face the prospect of a Sheffield PO final

I feel it really bad sometimes diplomat.

I remember throwing up before the home leg of the playoff semi final v Preston, and the whole day out v burnley I was entirely out of sorts. That was the worst one for me.

Except the day that waddles lucky free kick, which caught our lot cold at the start, resulted in cork's sublime dummy not winning us the game.

Shat all over that day.

It's an old one, but made me laugh again, so........

ATTENTION: A friend of mine has two tickets for this years Play off Final, both in a box with executive seats. He paid £2,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding.
If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place... ...
.....it's at St Mary's Church, near Bramall Lane at 3pm.
The bride's name is Nicola. She's 5'4", about 115 lbs, good cook too.....
She'll be the one in the white dress. :D

It's an old one, but made me laugh again, so........

ATTENTION: A friend of mine has two tickets for this years Play off Final, both in a box with executive seats. He paid £2,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding.
If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place... ...
.....it's at St Mary's Church, near Bramall Lane at 3pm.
The bride's name is Nicola. She's 5'4", about 115 lbs, good cook too.....
She'll be the one in the white dress. :D

I'm sure I've shared this before (true story). Around 1967 the Blades played the pigs at Bramall Lane. I knew this family who were all Wednesdayites and were as thick as pig shit and common as fuck. Anyway, one of the 'daughters' arranged to get married on the day of the match and - being the attention-seeking slag she was - attend the match straight after the ceremony (which I think was at St. Mary's). It was on MoTD and, sure enough, the cameras picked her out, sat in the BLUT dressed - laughably - in traditional white, veil and all that shit.
I say 'laughably' because the term 'second-hand dartboard' could safely be used to describe this bird. At the ceremony, the groom exchanged vows. The bride exchanged bodily fluids...

I've just booked a week away in May and planned it round playoff matches and final...you never know!! Particularly satisfying discussing the potential dates with my pig season ticket holder other half :D:D:D

I'm sure I've shared this before (true story). Around 1967 the Blades played the pigs at Bramall Lane. I knew this family who were all Wednesdayites and were as thick as pig shit and common as fuck. Anyway, one of the 'daughters' arranged to get married on the day of the match and - being the attention-seeking slag she was - attend the match straight after the ceremony (which I think was at St. Mary's). It was on MoTD and, sure enough, the cameras picked her out, sat in the BLUT dressed - laughably - in traditional white, veil and all that shit.
I say 'laughably' because the term 'second-hand dartboard' could safely be used to describe this bird. At the ceremony, the groom exchanged vows. The bride exchanged bodily fluids...
Was this her?

FB_IMG_1495172858401.jpg

Back
Top Bottom