* Pigs vs The Blades * PREDICTIONS POLL * Lets have em

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

* Pigs vs The Blades * PREDICTIONS POLL * Lets have em

• 0-0

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • 1-0

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • 0-1

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • 1-1

Votes: 65 30.1%
  • 2-0

Votes: 19 8.8%
  • 0-2

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • 2-1

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • 1-2

Votes: 38 17.6%
  • 2-2

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • 3-0

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • 0-3

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • 3-1

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • 1-3

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • 3-2

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 2-3

• 3-3

• 4-0

• 0-4

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • 4-1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-4

• 4-2

• 2-4

• 4-4

• 3-4

• Any other score

• Total voters

Good Pinch Of Snuff

I loves me a good pinch of
Reaction score
with players back we will hold our own on Sunday and I am confidently predicting a win. Wilders Birthday there is no way the lads will let him and us down. 0-2 Billy brace

Gone for a 3-2 win for blades (2-3) got no logical reason just a hunch. Don't give a shit just hope we win.

You can see what is going to happen the pigs will scrape a lucky 2-0 win and move above us for the first time this season and the truffle hunters will be bragging they are world beaters for the next 38 years.

Very confident we'll put In a good performance .
Also very confident our midfield will dominate their midfield.
Their fans are going to be a for a shock.
I know how good their team is but many of their fans don't have a clue how good we are.

I make Wednesday slight favourites but it will be close.
We haven't drawn a match for about 30 matches.
So we are well overdue a draw, so I go for 1-1.

These games tend be nervy affairs. 1-1 draw for me. Whatever happens I'm sure Roy"s 'View From' will make for great reading as usual.

Porcine Bastards from Porky Talky -

Their 'fans' clearly think it's still 1984.

Huge mob of the scum waiting outside the away end, ambushed Norwich fans coming out and apparently 3 ended up in hospital.

SYP nowhere to be seen as usual. (Can you imagine a gang of Owls being allowed to mob outside the Lepps away exit)

Their 'fans' clearly think they can do what they want and there is a bit of a pattern emerging here. Did it at Middlesborough, attacking families and the like, same at Bolton by all accounts and assume they think they will be able to bring it on on Sunday.

I reckon they are so out of touch having lurked in the shadows for so long, that some of their scummers won't remember a proper Derby and will assume it is them and only them that can rouse passion and that we are the quiet respectable ones.

We need to re create the atmosphere of the last time we played them, from the minute their coach arrives (where someone stuck a toy pig under the windscreen wiper), Mob their coach so they have to drive in really slowly and when they get off the bus let them know what they are in for. Then transfer this into the ground early doors, get there early and get it building to a deafening Hillsborough crescendo as kick off approaches.

It seems peace has broken out among our various factions on here so let's use this and show the scum who's city this really is. Both on & off the park.

1-2

Donaldon and Brooks, both assists from Billy.

Lee for them.

I'll wait until a Bit later inro the week when I know who's fit and who isn't.

I will predict a loss as I'm like that, 2-1 to them 96th minute winner from some cunt who earns £50k a week and has a fleet of super cars at home.

Before yesterday I would have said a win. Do well to get a draw I think. If Donaldson and Sharp fit then I'll go for 2-2 or a narrow 2-1 defeat.

I honestly think we are going to batter them and lose 1-0 and our obvious dominance in the game will be totally ignored by them lot who incredibly, will say they battered us.

I honestly think we are going to batter them and lose 1-0 and our obvious dominance in the game will be totally ignored by them lot who incredibly, will say they battered us.

Please don't remind me of those Warnock era games where we mercilessly battered them but somehow could not score.

Even when we won 2-1 with Tonge and Akinbiyi scoring we should have scored at least 5

Gone for a 1 all draw. Had a "dream" we lost 2 1. Like others have said before yesterday's latest injury news I was quietly confident. As it gets closer the usual nervous pessimism is creeping through.

Yesterday we wouldn't have scored if we'd played till midnight. Same next week I'm afraid unless we get two of Billy, Donaldson & Clarke back. I'm assuming they will still be out so going for a battling 0-0 and a formation set-up to achieve this.

1-1, some rucks outside that'll somehow all be United's fault

(Wednesday supporting...)
Cancer children scared: 35
Orphan children made to cry: 29
Regular children threatened: 67
Regular children punched in kidneys: 16
Families showered in piss: 24
Families exposed to bad language: 830
Women hit with flying bottles: 38

Old disabled Muslim women spat at: 6
Puppies trampled on: 13
Properties vandalised: 98

Total arrests: 2,344 (2,340 Blades)

Total murders: 15

they have given Leeds 4,600 tickets and cheaper pricing what joke of a club, they're shit scared of us and need the 12th manScreen Shot 2017-09-17 at 8.50.05 pm.png

Back
Top Bottom