Paul McShane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

JohnDenver

¡No Pasarán!
Reaction score
He was clearly brought on for a purpose yesterday. First chance he got he went through one of our players on the byline with a premeditated lunge. A couple of other naughty tackles followed from other Reading players, and our rhythm was disrupted.

I reckon we’re going to be subjected to more of this as the season goes on. Thankfully in this instance the twat left with a defeat and a yellow card.

Looked a red to me . Think the only reason it was yellow was that he'd just come on.

Up there with madine in cunteryness. Particularly liked Brooks not acknowledging his hand shake gesture after the bellend was blatantly trying to bully. Overall we handled him well.

Awful player ,i reckon it was him Wilder and Knill were winding up,as mentioned in CWs post match interview

Looked a red to me . Think the only reason it was yellow was that he'd just come on.

I thought it was awful at the time but it doesn't look so bad on the replay. Definite yellow, but his arms are by his side as he goes in. Knocks O'Connell down, but he'll shrug off challenges like that imo.

Awful player ,i reckon it was him Wilder and Knill were winding up,as mentioned in CWs post match interview

Missed that. What did he say?

I noticed Wilder and McShane shake hands but clearly having words on the pitch at the end.

[QUOTEremember avalon, post: 1490034, member: 17859"]Missed that. What did he say?

I noticed Wilder and McShane shake hands but clearly having words on the pitch at the end.[/QUOTE]
Can't remember the exact words but it was something like "We exchanged words and there's nothing wrong with that - it's all part of the game, but I said that my teams start playing in the first minute, not the 70th minute"

If a player is subbed on with an obvious intent to cause damage to a players season it should be instantly rewarded with a straight red zero tolerance, a yellow is good for kicking a ball away

If a player is subbed on with an obvious intent to cause damage to a players season it should be instantly rewarded with a straight red zero tolerance, a yellow is good for kicking a ball away
Basset did it with Whitehurst. Vinny Jones did it. Hockey did it. Not saying it’s right but united have had their share of players that could do a job on opposing players.

Basset did it with Whitehurst. Vinny Jones did it. Hockey did it. Not saying it’s right but united have had their share of players that could do a job on opposing players.

True. Under Wilder we just football teams to death. At risk of sounding like a disrespecter of history, I’m really loving how we play these days. No Vinnie, no Whitehurst, no Curle, no Hammond... Nobody who leaves their boot in as an intimidatory tactic.

We’re very like a Brian Clough side. There’s no bigger compliment.

They were surprisingly thuggish, even before McShane got sent out to "do a job". Their number 4 was a ridiculous pub-player type.

I'm very much in favour of pushing the rules to the limit in order to gain an advantage and win matches.

To me it's up to the rule makers and the referee to decide what is and isn't acceptable.

he did the job he was sent on for and made the last ten minutes difficult for us. Knocked our boys off their stride and made us nervous. His dastardly plan almost worked but thankfully it was too little too late.
wilder should have given him a sly dig in the ribs at the end see how he likes it

I'm very much in favour of pushing the rules to the limit in order to gain an advantage and win matches.

To me it's up to the rule makers and the referee to decide what is and isn't acceptable.

I prefer to see talented footballers comprehensively outplay the opposition.

He was clearly brought on for a purpose yesterday. First chance he got he went through one of our players on the byline with a premeditated lunge. A couple of other naughty tackles followed from other Reading players, and our rhythm was disrupted.

I reckon we’re going to be subjected to more of this as the season goes on. Thankfully in this instance the twat left with a defeat and a yellow card.
I think that’s just the way this talentless carthorse plays. Never seen him play well

Back
Top Bottom