Pathetic Warnock sacked but says...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

• He was flirting with the Portsmouth job, very nearly derailing 'his' club's promotion push to the Premier League.
  • His greatest achievement? Surely taking his club to the Premier League? Surely? No, taking Cardiff to the Premier League of course.
  • Jason Puncheon claims players used to pay him to get into the team: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...l-warnock-made-players-pay-him-to-get-into-t/
  • It's well publicised from Undr The Cosh podcasts with his former players and just general interviews with them about him, he used to charge the players fines for training ground misdemeanours and take the money himself and promised to donate it to charity. Wonder where that ended up. All said with a laugh and a smile in these interviews but stinks of a man who's a bit money obsessed, bent and without morals.
  • And as recently as last week decides to go on national radio and declare our players as bang average. Some might see that as a way to big up the job Chris is doing, I don't. I see it as an old bastard who doesn't know what the fuck he's on about talking about players he's never seen play. He can't have to declare JOC, Egan, Stevens, Fleck et al 'bang average'

And as for the Blade facade, it wants burying and leaving in 2007.

I have come to despise Warnock rather than just dislike him since Chris has been here because he is what a Blade should be. He puts the club before himself time and time again, makes it about the team and his backroom staff - not just him. Chris is a blade through and through, Warnock has and always will be nothing but a Neil Warnock fan.

Good Championship manager - yes.
Odious cunt of a bloke - yes.
A Blade? - not in a million bastard years.

Leave him in the past.

• He was flirting with the Portsmouth job, very nearly derailing 'his' club's promotion push to the Premier League.
  • His greatest achievement? Surely taking his club to the Premier League? Surely? No, taking Cardiff to the Premier League of course.
  • Jason Puncheon claims players used to pay him to get into the team: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...l-warnock-made-players-pay-him-to-get-into-t/
  • It's well publicised from Undr The Cosh podcasts with his former players and just general interviews with them about him, he used to charge the players fines for training ground misdemeanours and take the money himself and promised to donate it to charity. Wonder where that ended up. All said with a laugh and a smile in these interviews but stinks of a man who's a bit money obsessed, bent and without morals.
  • And as recently as last week decides to go on national radio and declare our players as bang average. Some might see that as a way to big up the job Chris is doing, I don't. I see it as an old bastard who doesn't know what the fuck he's on about talking about players he's never seen play. He can't have to declare JOC, Egan, Stevens, Fleck et al 'bang average'

And as for the Blade facade, it wants burying and leaving in 2007.

I have come to despise Warnock rather than just dislike him since Chris has been here because he is what a Blade should be. He puts the club before himself time and time again, makes it about the team and his backroom staff - not just him. Chris is a blade through and through, Warnock has and always will be nothing but a Neil Warnock fan.

Good Championship manager - yes.
Odious cunt of a bloke - yes.
A Blade? - not in a million bastard years.

Leave him in the past.
Not keen then ? 😂

We had a couple of fantastic seasons under Warnock - Brown, Tonge and Jagielka were the foundation of a great team. We also endured some rubbish under him too and his negative approach when we were in the Premier League was disastrous. However, for me the big problem I have with him is that he has generally acted like a complete tosspot towards us since he left.
He would have had 11 men behind the ball at Spurs on Saturday.

He would have had 11 men behind the ball at Spurs on Saturday.

Going one step further, I’d suggest Warnock would have built a team only capable of playing with 11 men behind the ball at this level. As he always does.

That’s why Wilder is in a different league. Both literally and figuratively.

[QUOTE="1066blade, post: 2304369
[*]Jason Puncheon claims players used to pay him to get into the team: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...l-warnock-made-players-pay-him-to-get-into-t/
[*]It's well publicised from Undr The Cosh podcasts with his former players and just general interviews with them about him, he used to charge the players fines for training ground misdemeanours and take the money himself and promised to donate it to charity. Wonder where that ended up. All said with a laugh and a smile in these interviews but stinks of a man who's a bit money obsessed, bent and without morals.
[*]And as recently as last week decides to go on national radio and declare our players as bang average. Some might see that as a way to big up the job Chris is doing, I don't. I see it as an old bastard who doesn't know what the fuck he's on about talking about players he's never seen play. He can't have to declare JOC, Egan, Stevens, Fleck et al 'bang average'
[/LIST]

I have heard claims from QPR players of dodgy practices during his time there. He personifies narcissism and football will be better off without him and his foul-mouthed rants.

90% of the Blades squad grew up supporting someone else and probably still do.

Does that make them pathetic and two-faced when they make complimentary remarks about United?
But he’s witch,look at his nose....stone him!

[*]Jason Puncheon claims players used to pay him to get into the team: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...l-warnock-made-players-pay-him-to-get-into-t/
[*]It's well publicised from Undr The Cosh podcasts with his former players and just general interviews with them about him, he used to charge the players fines for training ground misdemeanours and take the money himself and promised to donate it to charity. Wonder where that ended up. All said with a laugh and a smile in these interviews but stinks of a man who's a bit money obsessed, bent and without morals.
[*]And as recently as last week decides to go on national radio and declare our players as bang average. Some might see that as a way to big up the job Chris is doing, I don't. I see it as an old bastard who doesn't know what the fuck he's on about talking about players he's never seen play. He can't have to declare JOC, Egan, Stevens, Fleck et al 'bang average'
[/LIST]

I have heard claims from QPR players of dodgy practices during his time there. He personifies narcissism and football will be better off without him and his foul-mouthed rants.
Don't know what's going on with the quotes mate, but he does sound incredibly dodgy. Always has.

Reactions: NAP
I'm not a Warnock fan at all so couldn't care less about him but there really is nothing wrong about his comments here.

While managing Cardiff he's had highs and lows of promotion and relegation and a tragedy thrown in between them, he's certainly not going to forget his spell there anytime soon is he?

[/LIST]

Lots of claims and hearsay here. Any proof?

Reactions: Dkc
I'm not a Warnock fan at all so couldn't care less about him but there really is nothing wrong about his comments here.

While managing Cardiff he's had highs and lows of promotion and relegation and a tragedy thrown in between them, he's certainly not going to forget his spell there anytime soon is he?
Probably, he’s quite old. Another year or so he’ll not be able to remember what he’s had for tea.

Going one step further, I’d suggest Warnock would have built a team only capable of playing with 11 men behind the ball at this level. As he always does.

That’s why Wilder is in a different league. Both literally and figuratively.
Nothing for you here lads, this is a local match for local people.

Says the man who left us for Leeds.

Yes, says the man who worked his arse of working for the team and winning us football matches, not the man who was willing to bugger off to Portsmouth in the middle of a vital point in the season with United desperately fighting to win promotion.

Deane did go to play for Leeds but was sold by the board and Reg Brearley who had the deciding vote on the board decision to sell. I don't recall Deane ever putting in a transfer request or asking to go. He also happened to bring in a £2.7m transfer fee which was a very big transfer fee back in 1993. Also, after being told he was being sold, he told the board that he wasn't going to Wednesday who were after him as well out of respect for the Blades fans.

Deane was a fantastic servant to SUFC and brought us nothing but good things and good times. Your sarcastic comment in your post does you no service whatsoever.

Warnock on the other hand has always been an egotistical self loving money loving mercenary who would sell his Grandma for a quick buck.

One's a genuine Blades hero, the other most certainly isn't. I wish one of them all the very best, the other I couldn't give a rats f**k about.

Last edited:
Yes, says the man who worked his arse of working for the team and winning us football matches, not the man who was willing to bugger off to Portsmouth in the middle of a vital point in the season with United desperately fighting to win promotion.

Deane did go to play for Leeds but was sold by the board and Reg Brearley who had the deciding vote on the board decision to sell. I don't recall Deane ever putting in a transfer request or asking to go. He also happened to bring in a £2.7m transfer fee which was a very big transfer fee back in 1993. Also, after being told he was being sold, he told the board that he wasn't going to Wednesday who were after him as well out of respect for the Blades fans.

Deane was a fantastic servant to SUFC and brought us nothing but good things and good times. Your sarcastic comment in your post does you no service whatsoever.

Warnock on the other hand has always been an egotistical self loving money loving mercenary who would sell his Grandma for a quick buck.

One's a genuine Blades hero, the other most certainly isn't. I wish one of them all the very best, the other I couldn't give a rats f**k about.

Deserves many likes !

Sorry

Back
Top Bottom