Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

hi pals .....im keeping same sufc team but with just 2 changes for sunday 1/12/19 ...away v wolves ,,tinkering im ,bringing hendo and egan back in...mcburnie and robinson & sharp on bench jageilka & freeman & osbourne & ferrips & Morrison & moore on bench ,,we fear no one,, hard match but ,,, my prediction we win 2.1 ,,,moose and didsy .. score ...utb,,,,,,,,,forza blades

Think we'll lose. This will be a really big test as I think they know our style and can combat it. Still, we're good at coming back so I'll go with a last minute equaliser by Billy for 2-2 PM

Lets us all know when you're going on P and G Pasta, I never bother usually so wont hear unless you tell us.

hi pals hope your all ok ...dissapointed we drew wanted a 2.1 win v wolves away sunday I said moose would score didsy should have scored and great save by hendo we dominated for 70 mins they was lucky we was deffo the better team ...utb

Last edited:
looking at all the games weve played in the top league we could have won every game so far I still feel we can finnish in the top 6 we have took this league by storm was nice to hear Jermaine jenas pundit on MOTD2 say he loves watching blades play alot of pundits on MOTD love the way we play which is positive news and we are the ones to beat in football and we fear no one blades lads pals because yes ..we are blades ...utb,, FORZA BLADES.. UTB

hi pals ...ill let you all know when im on football heaven radio Sheffield very soon .....so you tune in it will be positive from me im talking about us the and how well chris wilder and steve knill have done great management team good squad the sufc team finnishing in top 6 we have good fans and how weve took the premier league by storm were ,,,,forza blades ......utb

the positives are .....we are positive ....we are unbeaten away ..we create lots of chances ....we never give in ....utb forza blades ....utb

hi pals ...ill let you all know when im on football heaven radio Sheffield very soon .....so you tune in it will be positive from me im talking about us the MIGHTY red and white wizards the blades and how well chris wilder and steve knill have done great management team good squad the sufc team finnishing in top 6 we have good fans and how weve took the premier league by storm were ,,,,forza blades ......utb
.....hi pals on here ......how are you all .....yep we are class and ...forza blades .....weve spent peanuts compared to a lot in the top flight but we look better than them all that's my view on radio Sheffield football heaven ...utb forza blades ...ciao grazie blades class team class fans class boss end off nuff said ...utb fantastic blades ...utb

Hey pasta. Season defining month coming up. We play most of the lesser teams so we can effectively secure our place in the league, or get dragged down.

Busy time, so the lads’ energy levels will need to be fully pasta charged. 🍝

Hey pasta. Season defining month coming up. We play most of the lesser teams so we can effectively secure our place in the league, or get dragged down.

Busy time, so the lads’ energy levels will need to be fully pasta charged. 🍝
hi pal ...we fear no one ,,forza blades...utb

...hello.....why is no one talking to me on here ,,,,,,that's ignoranto,,,,,why am i being blanked ....i understand coz im hated on this thread fare enough ill not post no more,,,,,,, .no one is talking im blocked .....bye ,,,,..goodnight ....

IM DONE,,,,,,,, IM A FAN JUST LIKE YOU ALL ARE ITS CRUEL TO IGNORE ME ...FFS ...HEAD HURTS HAD ENOUGH IM LOW ....I CANT POST NO WHERE BUT HERE & IM NOT WANTED ON S2 FORUM GOODBYE TAKE CARE ALL .BYE.....IM GONE ....UTB

Last edited:

Don't know if it's just me Pasta but I'm not getting notifications about this thread any more, so hadn't realised that you (and others) had commented recently.

What's your prediction for tomorrow?

Hey up pasta ,

Game day again and the toon are in town . How do you see this pan out ? Seems strange playing on a Thursday 7.30 kick off !

3-1 to the Blades . Ave it

The sky sports reporter outside the lane said Wilder might be tinkering with the squad . Have you been in discussions with him pasta ? Your fave Sharp starts with McBurnie . The Moose and Goldy on the bench .
How do you see this one panning out pal ?

UTB 👍

hello my blades friends...thanks for your posts ive not been on here for 1 week... ive not been very well I miss you all ill speak again soon when im feeling better got bad migranes id like to say well done sufc winning 2.1 at norwich away i was made up a great fightback VAR on our side for once no sending off for basham yep well done our sufc great players great fella top manager chris wilder he tinkered we won a great assistant mr knill yep I predict we finnish in top 6 and we will win aston villa 2.0 at home in our next match didsy will get 2 goals hes class the ex forrest legend he will score I say he will great lad dave best free transfer ever ..yep I think your all gems on my thread ...utb take care my pals my heros ....utb ...ciao from pasta man kop blade I love you all and love sufc for life ....utb...goodnite pals ...utb

Last edited:
we was ripped off m8 yep my opinion stupid ...VAR ...mugged us v Newcastle it sucked the life out of our great game I hope they get revenge at there ncfc ground ...utb

Good Afernoon everyone who comes on my thread I hope your all ok im lucky your all still my pals and talking to me after my posts last week im really sorry I feel bad because I lost the plot I must keep positive and be on the kop again I just want to say thanks again for all your positive posts im sorry for last week ive not been myself I opologize for my negative post I thought no one wanted to chat to me and it hurt my feelings but ive realised I was out of order positing shit like that I didn't mean it your great people blades fans who come on here I was in alot of pain and and wallowing in self pity theres people more ill than me I can breath i need to snap out of it and get out again cooking helps yep sorry coz not everyone is a verbal bully or thug and if people done want to come on my thread that's there choice ill be thankfull I have some blades fans pals on here your all great friends I hope to meet you all one day that would be special i love this thread thanks to the s2 forum kind admin ive met you all on here cheers pals take care all my m8s for life on here you've helped me on here to trust people again after getting beat up cheers so much lads ...FORZA BLADES .....we are class sufc ciao grazie ...only positive posts from now .... lol end off nuff said... utb ...

Great to hear from you again Pasta, hope you’re right about the score and scorer tomorrow. We’ll cheer the boys home for you.
..thanks m8 wish I was there on the kop that's my goal m8 to meet you all we can win 2.0 at home v villa bud ...utb ...just got a feeling david mcgoldrick will score 2 goals one in each half v villa lets hope it comes true hes due a goal pal he scored some great goals last season in championship he will score bro ....utb forza blades ...id keep same team which played v norwich the second half that display was awesome to watch on MOTD2 m8 v Norwich city our bogey team never do great v them but sunday we was brilliant in second half yep a bit under the weather in 1st half yes it makes you proud to be a blade we was ruthless ..I wonder what chris said it worked in second half we was the real deal the blades we all know pal could have scored loads v Norwich bro we are class lad a good 2.1 away win I would have took a draw here 2 great goals from stevens and baldock amazing wing back sufc players buddy all top players at blades great saves by hendo top goalie pal ...utb ..take care Trafford m8 from pasta pal .......utb

Heads up Pasta, don't sweat it if nobody answers straight away. Always interested in your tinkering and catering.

...my prediction for Saturday 14/12/19 home match v villa we win 2.0 didsy scores one in each half job done 3 points move up league top 6 is the goal tomoz ...utb...forza blades .......just making a PIZZA for jane ....utb ....

Heads up Pasta, don't sweat it if nobody answers straight away. Always interested in your tinkering and catering.
thanks raul m8 ..its great to chat to you all on here my goal is to see you all see blades get back to night security part time work ive got to get out again its hard to accept ive not seen the lane for years I feel staying in is safe m8 but I miss the kop ...its positive on this thread i pannick if you dont post but understand you all must work this is a hobby i love football its my life supporting the amazing sufc i admit when im low talking helps on here lad and i like cooking helps relax me m8 its been a good help to me great people cheers pal ...utb

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom