Pasta Man's Suggestions Thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAARRRRRR.....cant sleep bad migranes again but pain killers and coffee will help cheers for great posts sufc pals lads want radio Sheffield football heaven love that live comentry blades 2...spurs 0 its true i feel we will win lads ..ffs pain ........aaaarrrrr I feel it we win spurs at white hart lane .....ive never been there at all ..........is it good stadium lads .......aaaar heads bursting ............aaaarrrrr bonce is pumping .....ill eat some grub that might help .....pork pies I like .....utb that's my plan ill see lane again I will meet you all ...utb

it’s a great stadium mate. I’ve been to the old white hart lane - last time was in the league cup when we got to the semi final - and I went to the new one earlier this year for NFL. The atmosphere is superb, it’s probably one of the best stadiums to be built in the UK since the millennium I’d say. Although it was a shame they couldn’t fix the surrounding area! It’s a nightmare getting out of and the boozers are all a bit of a walk

great post m8 I love my grub I was one of the tubbiest doormen bouncers ,in 1985 on nite clubs in my hometown Sheffield pal love my pies and pasta and chip buttys of course haha ...tubby fella on kop m8 ..hahahahaha
Pork pies and pasta Pasta Man, I dont know how youve managed to lose 5 stone on that diet but well done nevertheless. Whats the target? Dont know about you but I always feel a lot better when I’m not eating too much and it helps with the self-esteem too.
hi m8 hope your ok ....love pork pies and pickle and pasta meals and lasagne m8 ive lost 5 stone in 5yrs haha was 30 stone now 20 stone ....huge blades fan pasta man ...haha ..utb

Game day again pasta ,
Come on you mighty Blades ! Just hope we can perform like we have been and grab a decent result like your prediction pal .

I see tomorrow it’s your Juve v my AC Milan , what’s your prediction for this pasta ? I think Juve will be too strong for a poor AC side , I’m going 2-0 to Juve but hopefully I’m wrong

hi pals .......here we go match live on radio Sheffield ...utb sounds loud its buzzing at spurs ...wow ....my hero is on football heaven love to meet him .....legend .....the great striker .......good keith Edwards ,,,love him legend ....2.0 for me lads .....we win ....still going with mcgoldrick and stevens to score for sufc ......good luck blades ....got my 8 pack of pork pies im sorted ,having acoffee ,,,,,,lasagne in oven for my mrs jane..... match started ...utb

Game day again pasta ,
Come on you mighty Blades ! Just hope we can perform like we have been and grab a decent result like your prediction pal .

I see tomorrow it’s your Juve v my AC Milan , what’s your prediction for this pasta ? I think Juve will be too strong for a poor AC side , I’m going 2-0 to Juve but hopefully I’m wrong
hi buddy ....hatrick Ronaldo pal ......win .........3.0 .......im supporting.my Italian team ....ciao ........... forza .....juve m8

dominating again lads ...utb yum nice pies .........utb.......,,,,yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee playing well .........a goal for sufc I can see it ... 2,0 soon pals ....utb..........forza blades ......

my 80s hero ...Blades legend .......KEITH EDWARDS..... is on the radio.sheffield a great ..pundit ....... he loves the blades.......a true sufc man .......a real top bloke ,,,utb....utb

Fucking var pasta . Ffs . Your prediction was correct or should have been pal . Well done u

i hope your all ok bet your not happy im angry not been on here for a while ive not been well FFS I hate VAR we was mugged I said great david mcgoldrick would score it was a good goal stuff VAR its no good AAAARRRRR ,,,,,,,,UTB

its true m8 we was done over by VAR away was 2.1 not 1.1 bro at spurs riped off pal it wasn't offside at all lunny offside not by a toe nail how stupid stopping game for 3 half minutes whats that all about ruins the game VAR ....aaarrr im angry m8 lost 2 points buddy we was far better team made spurs look crap.... well done SUFC lads ,,,,,,dam VAR aaaarrrr.
It was a very good goal .it should have stood
..I hate VAR too m8 its useless pal ,,,,,we was mugged ...I felt for didsy he scored a lovely goal pal ...utb...were always riped off ,,,,I want us to hammer man utd at home ...pal ...utb ...ciao

VAR.... means ..............very angry reaction ,,,,its not great for your health at all ......,,,,,,,,,,hope they get rid of it soon ....watched MOTD and the pundits don't seem to like VAR to be honest I don't its no good for the sport ......from kop blade pasta man ...utb

sufc friends lads ....we won 2.1 end off nuff said ... my prediction was correct I said 2.0 it was 2.1 yep I said great david mcgoldrick would score he did lol on my thread we won v spurs we won 2.1 yes I wont accept that 1.1 draw score we won 2.1 ..utb....we have 19 points not 17 .....utb ...VAR is crap ....yes VAR needs banning I don't like it lol ...utb

GOODNIGHT blades pals ....PASTA,,, SAYS VAR IS NO GOOD ...UTB ....grazie FORZA SUFC ill speak soon ...we will hammer ////man utd at home .2.0./////////......bye blades friends good lads on here ...UTB stuff the rest we are the best ....stuff VAR .......ciao .......

no answer aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why blank me that's cruel its unfriendly .......ffs ..........ffs ....ignore me .....on this is my page .......you block me so what .......who cares..... ffs........ VAR means ,,,,aaaaarrrrrrrrrrr,,,,very annoying result .........don't read my posts because ...... I know you all hate me on other threads .aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr...utb ......goodnite to all the good kind friendly sufc fans who come on here .........my haters stuff you all.......... im a blade you cant change that fact ........ffs .....youll not stop me coming on here.......aaarrr ffs ........ end off nuff said............ aaaarrrrrrr......... ffs .....utb .....................ffs ......aaaaaaarrrrrrrrr stuff VAR ........ignore me best way ....ffs ,,,,,aaaaarrrrr

sufc friends lads ....we won 2.1 end off nuff said ... my prediction was correct I said 2.0 it was 2.1 yep I said great david mcgoldrick would score he did lol on my thread we won v spurs we won 2.1 yes I wont accept that 1.1 draw score we won 2.1 ..utb....we have 19 points not 17 .....utb ...VAR is crap ....yes VAR needs banning I don't like it lol ...utb
In reality, Blades won 2 - 1
As I predicted McGoldrick scored for blades. Forget my prediction about JOC scoring.
We both got the result right in my mind. :)

Back
Top Bottom